Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elegant Charm Data (charms currently bugged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elegant Charm Data (charms currently bugged)

Elegant Charm of Spiritual Endurance:
    Attunable, Class: Clr/Sha/Dri, Race: Barb, Charm.
    2x Aug Slots: Type 7, Type 9.

Trivial 460, Yield 2, In Kiln.
    - Ossified Northman Ore
    - Porous Loam
    - Exquisite Marrow
    - Unfired Elegant Charm x2
    - Dweric Powder
    - Symbol of Spiritual Unity

With full suit of Elegant Armour + Exalted Symbols = No Stats, Zilch, Guessing is bugged.

Due to apparant bug above, I tried reequiping my old Elaborate Armour + Eminent Symbols, results were (note: when I say only, it includes symbols):

BP Only = AC 7, HP 80, 122 Mana, +6 vs all saves, +7 str/sta/wis/agil, +6 dex/cha
    Legs Only = AC 7, HP 80, 122 Mana, +6 vs all saves, +7 str/sta/wis/agil, +3 dex/cha
    Sleeves Only = AC 3, HP 40, 61 Mana, +3 vs all saves, +3 str/sta/wis/agil, +1 dex/cha
    Helm Only = AC 5, HP 60, 91 Mana, +4 vs all saves, +5 str/sta/wis/agil, +2 dex/cha
    Boots Only = AC 5, HP 60, 91 Mana, +4 vs all saves, +5 str/sta/wis/agil, +2 dex/cha
    Gloves Only = AC 3, HP 40, 61 Mana, +3 vs all saves, +3 str/sta/wis/agil, +1 dex/cha
    Wrist Only = AC 1, HP 20, 30 Mana, +1 vs all saves, +1 str/sta/wis/agil, +0 dex/cha

2x Wrist Only = AC 3, HP 40, 61 Mana, +3 vs all saves, +3 str/sta/wis/agil, +1 dex/cha
    BP + Legs Only = AC 15, HP 160, 244 Mana, +12 vs all saves, +14 str/sta/wis/agil, +7 dex/cha

Full Set Elaborate + Eminent Symbols = AC 38, HP 400, 610 Mana, +32 vs all saves, +36 str/sta/wis/agil, +18 dex/cha

Overall, very nice stats - but disappointing that no Mod2's, but perhaps there will be some when wearing Elegant armour when bug is fixed.
    Telorea
    Proud Member of Forgotten Nemesis
    Premier Barbarian Smith of Firiona Vie
    Member of the 2100 (2400) Club

yes it seems to be broken with Elegant gear and shows no stats....

Testing a full set of Elaborate later to see.
    Malikki
    85 Monk Xegony
    3400 + AA's
    Machin Shin - Xegony

Comment

noticed the combine for pure melee is a loam+ fluid+ marrow... could swear the book said 1 for plate, 2 for leather, 3 for silk. Not sure i want to risk 3 rarer drops for this. 460 trivials... Not sure why there is so much fluctuation in the classes/races for the amount of rare components when the stats should be even.

EG. iksar/human war mnk rog zerk all take 1 of each. dwf takes 1 loam. /ponder

Comment

Dwarves only have smithing as their cultural, no silk or leather wearers.

Comment

It takes one of each type your race can wear.

If your race has any classes that can wear plate or chain, you need a Porous Loam.

If your race has any leather wearers, you need an Exquisite Marrow.

If your race has any classes that wear silk, you need an Exquisite Spinneret Fluid.

Then, for each of the rare drops you use, you need one unfired charm, and the combine returns that many elegant charms (if you succeed).

So for example, humans have all types, so human charms require one of each rare drop and three unfired charms, and return three Elegant Charms on success. Dwarves only have chain and plate wearers, so their charms only require one Porous Loam and one unfired charm, and on success return one charm.
          Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
          Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
          Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
          Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Seems like an undue penalty for having a diverse class to me

Comment

By class I mean Race of course /bonk

I see every combination of the "rare" drops in my kiln. At 300k per component in bazaar ... I dont see all of these being posted (made) any time soon. Gotta love being the first guy to make stuff, what a crap shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by Marissas
                By class I mean Race of course /bonk

I see every combination of the "rare" drops in my kiln. At 300k per component in bazaar ... I dont see all of these being posted (made) any time soon. Gotta love being the first guy to make stuff, what a crap shoot!
                I made a couple also (only needed one, but by nature of combine I ended up with two). They currently are banked due to having 0 stats, but if the prior estimated stats hold up after the bug is fixed, I think this will be nice replacement for my artisan charm. Even with skills at 2100, this charm will beat the artisan charm if someoen is at or near full elegant armor.

I'm not 100% sure whether the Elegant charm was also intended to count elaborate armor in addition to elegant armor, or if the bug is that it is counting elaborate INSTEAD of elegant. If elaborate gear is still counted on the fixed elegant charm, wil be interesting to see if it counts for less per slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratblaster
                  I'm not 100% sure whether the Elegant charm was also intended to count elaborate armor in addition to elegant armor, or if the bug is that it is counting elaborate INSTEAD of elegant. If elaborate gear is still counted on the fixed elegant charm, wil be interesting to see if it counts for less per slot.

That would have been an ingenious idea for item calculation.... makes perfect sense.

Not sure if I would rep the new oilcan charm with this though. (although having to pennypinch and destroy copper constantly, I might)

Comment

Shoot this isnt a chatter thread (sorry!)

For the record

Elegant Charm of Mental Tradition
                    1 Ossified Koada`Dal Mithril
                    1 Porous Loam
                    1 Exquisite Spinneret Fluid
                    2 Unfired Elegant Charm
                    1 Dweric Powder
                    1 Symbol of Mental Unity

All I have on is Elegent/Sublime (for culteral) so my charm has NO stats on it.

Elegant Charm of Mental Tradition
                    NoTrade,Attunable
                    Class:NEC WIZ MAG ENC
                    Race: HIE
                    charm
                    size:small
                    slot 1,type7
                    slot2,type 9

Item information: Gains power for each piece of culteral armor worn.

Comment

I copied this thread over to the pottery forum, since there's some good discussion in it, then pruned the chatter from the SoF data version. I think this topic is worth discussing.

Now, historically speaking, the cultural charms have always gained stats for tiers of armor that are just above or below the charm's tier. So an Elaborate charm would gain stats for Intricate, an Ornate one would gain stats for Simple and Intricate, etc. You gain less stats for wearing a lower tier, and slightly stronger stats for wearing a higher tier. I expect (though obviously can't test right now) that this is still true, and that the elegant charm will gain stats for elaborate armors at a reduced rate.
                      Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
                      Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
                      Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
                      Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Originally posted by Telorea View Post

With full suit of Elegant Armour + Exalted Symbols = No Stats, Zilch, Guessing is bugged.
                        I replied to this somewhere.

I did find a bug where it was not counting the Elegant Armor, but was instead counting Elaborate armor twice :/ so it will pore properly balance soon.

Unfortunately this fix did not make the patch, so will be in the next one.
                        Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                        Grandmaster Smith 250
                        Master Tailor 200
                        Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Really hoping that todays patch includes adding stats to the Elegent charm !

Thanks for pruning Kryos, wasnt watching carefully enough where I was replying to.

Comment

LOL musta hit enter at the same time

Thanks for the update Ng

Comment

I think the stats won't make it until the next patch. I am not certain though.
                              Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                              Grandmaster Smith 250
                              Master Tailor 200
                              Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Working...
                              X