No announcement yet.

Jewelry Revamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JC just got revamped with the patch today. The new recipes are still being discovered.
    Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
    Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Originally posted by Dinbasi View Post
      Does anyone know where I can find the new JC combine recipes,, Logged my Chanter in this evening to make some combines for a friend who was starting a new alt and all I got were DNC when I tried using Prismatic Palladium bars with Star Rose Quartz and Fire Opals using both a Collapsible Jeweler's Kit, or a Jeweler's Kit.. Both are still listed here as working recipes , any help work be greatly appreicated..
      I have not tried any of the recipies yet, but I am going to guess they are following the Taaffeite / Prestidgitase receipes. Cut the gem to the desired shape. Make the ring/earring/necklace of the desired metal, then combine the two parts together. Watch the SoF Data forum for entries.

Gorse

Comment

Dinbasi you need a Reinforced Jeweler's Kit.

Comment

The combines will work in those containers. The problem is those recipes were disabled as of yesterday's patch and the NEW recipes are still being learned.
          Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
          Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

over 6 hours foraging in broodlands and not one scale ore

Lots of other useless stuff that used to be tradeskill items but has had the tradeskill tag removed and serves only to fill bags.

If these items are no longer useful for anything, can they be removed from the forage table please??

And whats up with the lack of scale ore??

Comment

Originally posted by oerin trubble View Post
              over 6 hours foraging in broodlands and not one scale ore

Lots of other useless stuff that used to be tradeskill items but has had the tradeskill tag removed and serves only to fill bags.

If these items are no longer useful for anything, can they be removed from the forage table please??

And whats up with the lack of scale ore??
              Also if you reread the posts above, the Ogre stated they will be going to global drop tables as well. The reason you are not seeing the or is probably because people are buying it up and/or using it.

Gorse

Comment

/em scratches head.

People buying or using scale ore has absolutely nothing to do with this.

I am speaking specifically about foraging.

I used up 8 stacks of scale ore skilling up JC figuring that I could forage more so no big deal.

6+ hours foraging and not one scale ore = something appears broken!

it is staying on the forage table

Comment

Originally posted by Ozadar View Post
                  I sure hope so. I have nearly 1000 blue diamonds I've never gotten around to using.

Ozadar of the 73rd Corpse
                  Erudite Tradeskiller of Zek
                  Member of 1750 Club

288 Baking +8%
                  300 Brewing +12%
                  268 Fletching +8%
                  287 Jewelry +8%
                  277 Pottery +8
                  285 Smithing +8%
                  270 Tailoring +8%
                  202 Research +5%
                  200 Fishing +5%

Salvage 3, Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl
                  And here I made tonnes of Celestial Tempers!
                  Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
                  Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
                  Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
                  Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

Hmmm... Blue Diamonds aren't listed in the new Jewelcraft Book...
                    Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
                    Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
                    Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
                    Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

Just as well. If the BD isn't used much in JC anymore, whoever bought 650+ from me a few hours ago is going to be holding it for a while.

Grolyn Blacknife
                      Beastlord
                       T:7
                       M:0
                       T:6
                       M:1
                      Fletching:
                       M:2
                      Zira Blacknife
                      Shaman
                      Maelin Starpyre
                      Vazaelle
                      Reiseraa
                      Necro
                      Research:

Comment

Originally posted by oerin trubble View Post
                        6+ hours foraging and not one scale ore = something appears broken!
                        That's not broken. I have gone 12 hours+ and not seen a scale Ore foraging in the Broodlands.

Comment

Ok Ive looked all over - I found this:

Enchanted enchanter stuff, though within the range of the skillup path, does not make the skillup path. Non-enchanter stuff makes up the skillup path (non-enchanted paladium and dropped gems for the +200 range)

This seems to indicate the black sapphire + prismatic palladium bar should still work to make the earring, even if the trivial is 200 now - but I tried it tonight between the two emergency patches .. and the memmed recipe is no long showing in my TS window and when I try it, I get a DNC.

Im sure its just something Ive missed, but I cant see the answer here.

(for the above poster - my druid foraged several scale ores in a few hours in the uninstanced Nest in the last day or so.)
                          Silmare - Fu World Order - Bristlebane
                          Master Artisan ~ Master Researcher (Hybrid)
                          Master Tinker ~ Master Alchemist ~ Master Researcher(Caster) ~ Master Poisoncrafter

Comment

Working...
                          X