No announcement yet.

Where are the "how-to's"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try begging from the magus in any zones other than guild lobby (maybe abysmal sea?) They don't aggro at all and I've gotten skillup from one in EF while waiting for mammoths to pop.

Comment

Well, the <br> I understand that. But some of the storylines I seen did not seem to conform to standard HTML other then color coding. Then adding in new folders if you click on there to goto a different page.
      The code for making a link to another page is :
      <a href="file:///storyline/storyUltimate_Tradeskill_guide.txt"> back to main page </a>

From there you just make a new page, put what you want on it... and so on.

Comment

Lol, did not think it was that simple for some reason. Thanks for the reply
        Cariella - Level 55 Drakkin Warrior on Tunare.

-300 Tailoring.
        -200 Brewing
        -300 Smithing
        -200 Baking
        -200 Pottery
        -200 Fletching
        -200 Jewelcrafting
        -200 Fishing
        -224 Begging
        Aspiring to become the first 300 Drakkin Smith/Tailorer on Tunare. And succeeded
        Making GM smithed/tailored armor on Tunare for very reasonable rates on the following races, Drakkin both smithed and tailored, HIE, both smithed and tailored (only smithing 1, but salvage 3), Human, tailoring only ATM, Wood Elf, any combine, master artisan. Please contact me in game by mail or tell.

Comment

Found out that as a Necro (or a Monk), I can FD and /Beg at the same time.

Working that in Shadowhaven on the stationary guards. Up to 63, so far. Only get about 1 skill-up for about every 15-20 /Begging attempts. I set up a hotkey like this:
          • /pause 95, /doability 3 (beg)
          • /Pause 95, /doability 3
          • /doability 3
          That gives me 5 attempts per hotkey press. I just leave my Necro FD'd in Shadowhaven and whenever I walk by the computer, I press it. Long time to 200, I imagine.
          Mikaal Drazzminius
          Tier'Dal Necromancer
          Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
          Necrotalk Admin
          EQ Traders Super Moderator
          EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Maevenniia
            Another suggestion is to go fish next to some non-KoS NPC, target the NPC, and hit your Beg and Fishing hotkeys as often as they refresh.
            It should be reminded that most NPCs (even ones that like you) can get upset by too much begging and you can even agro them when begging too much. A lesson learned quickly if deaths bother you.

On the good side, I have never experienced agro from a single beg on a non-KOS NPC (guard, etc...) between zoning. So if you are passing through town, tag a few on the way. Also, you can practice begging from mobs any time during combat, just remember to turn off attack first.

Gorse

Comment

On the topic of raid-storylines, I happen to have one I wrote myself for my guild. We were in Tacvi at the time, so it's got everything from the WoS raid trials to Tacvi encounters and a couple of DoN/DoD encounters thrown in for good measure.

What era are you raiding right now? I could probably come up with something decent for you, just based on personal raiding experience, if you're into anything from PoP (starting at gaining Progression to PoTIme) to Anguish (where we are right now).

Comment

Woah, comepletely forgot about this thread as I forgot to subscribe to it. Were currently raiding Ikky 1 & 2, farming time for the new recruits where 1 group stuff is not coming along fast enough.

Lets see, in about 2 months were gunna be doing a run through all the PoP gods to get everyone flagged for all EP's for S&G, but that can just be zerged so to speak. But a Ikky1-Inktu`Ta would be very handy.
                Cariella - Level 55 Drakkin Warrior on Tunare.

-300 Tailoring.
                -200 Brewing
                -300 Smithing
                -200 Baking
                -200 Pottery
                -200 Fletching
                -200 Jewelcrafting
                -200 Fishing
                -224 Begging
                Aspiring to become the first 300 Drakkin Smith/Tailorer on Tunare. And succeeded
                Making GM smithed/tailored armor on Tunare for very reasonable rates on the following races, Drakkin both smithed and tailored, HIE, both smithed and tailored (only smithing 1, but salvage 3), Human, tailoring only ATM, Wood Elf, any combine, master artisan. Please contact me in game by mail or tell.

Comment

I've gotten some begging skillup off abysmal sea npc without getting hit back so they are doable. Also begging off a fish underwater works too since fish are non aggro if you are not in water. In Corathus Creep there's a little pool on the north east side that are great for fishing and begging at the same time and you'd be out of the wat of hositile mobs. You'd need to line up yourself with the creek straight away from where you sit or you fishing bait will miss it and you get land shark message.

Grolyn Blacknife
                  Beastlord
                   T:7
                   M:0
                   T:6
                   M:1
                  Fletching:
                   T:7