SoD tinkering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonny Panic View Post
    Then could you just allow spell casting reinforcement and mastery to affect the buff? The damage mitigated (1 point per hit... woo!) is virtually nothing, and the proc alone is quite a cost if you stay busy, not to mention THREE class 6 mana batteries for ten charges, but some of us non rogues/bards/chanters LIKE being gnomeworks!

All in all, the overall benefit from the illusion is minimal, the cost is notable, but the flavor of it is just so much fun!!!
    well... 1% damage reduction is not that negligible. Sure it is not huge... but... certainly not negligible. If Enchanters were hit more often I would worry about seeing if I could get the AA to not affect this illusion.... I worry about bards (if you are saying they get this as a permanent effect)

And allowing the reinforcement and mastery to work still leaves out classes that do not have those effects.
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
      well... 1% damage reduction is not that negligible. Sure it is not huge... but... certainly not negligible. If Enchanters were hit more often I would worry about seeing if I could get the AA to not affect this illusion.... I worry about bards (if you are saying they get this as a permanent effect)

And allowing the reinforcement and mastery to work still leaves out classes that do not have those effects.
      I thought pure melee were getting an AA to extend clicky buffs?

And is that what "Skill Damage Taken (-1)" means? -1% damage? Is that melee damage in general, or what does that cover? I thought it just meant -1 damage.
      Last edited by Jonny Panic; 11-26-2008, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X