Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vethor
    Remake the kit and it will do the old job

I am guessing this applies to Erudite kits and terrorantula swatches - but what exactly do you mean by remake the kit? My Erudite kit was purchased from a vendor in Erudin long ago. Do I need to buy another one?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaliaila
      I should have used base material, like the ingame book does, instead of normal swatch. In the case you are doing, I think the recipe would be:

3 swatches + 1 lg spool + 1 chest pattern + Antonican Needle + 1 HQ Cat Pelt

Though I don't really know about the spool size, you may just need a small spool, if that doesn't work you might consider no spool at all.
      3 swatches + 1 lg spool + 1 chest pattern + Antonican Needle + 1 HQ Cat Pelt DNC

for my next trick i shall try the barb needle.

Feona Yûgi
      --Red Monk of LaMancha

Comment

The in-game book is El Wrongo!

Originally posted by The Red Monk
        3 swatches + 1 lg spool + 1 chest pattern + Antonican Needle + 1 HQ Cat Pelt DNC

for my next trick i shall try the barb needle.

Feona Yûgi
        --Red Monk of LaMancha
        You do not need an extra pelt. The in-game book is wrong. The recipe should be:

3 swatches + 1 lg spool + 1 chest pattern + <whatever> Needle

Comment

Originally posted by JohnPWest
          You do not need an extra pelt. The in-game book is wrong. The recipe should be:

3 swatches + 1 lg spool + 1 chest pattern + <whatever> Needle
          Apparently that doesn't work either because if you'd looked at his initial post:

Originally posted by The Red Monk
          You can add Humans to the broken list. After searching thru freeport and Qeynos i found the vendor with the spool of Hq steal thread and tried to make the chest (3 swatchs + 1 lg spool + 1 chest pattern) i get dnc tried putting the needle in with it dnc try puting in a small spool dnc so i am now done with it.
          So apparently either it is broken or neither recipe works. Also, as I said before, you shouldn't say that the ingame books are wrong just because the combines aren't working right at the moment. You should bug them. The in-game books are not wrong, the recipes in-game however are bugged. Most all of this stuff will likely be fixed in the next update. I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Olidan
            I am guessing this applies to Erudite kits and terrorantula swatches - but what exactly do you mean by remake the kit? My Erudite kit was purchased from a vendor in Erudin long ago. Do I need to buy another one?
            No you need to make one. Now ALL races have to make their cultural kits.
            Just combine the following in your Racial Forge.

Small Brick of Racial Metal
            Needle Mold
            Thimble Mold
            Flask of Water

Comment

as of the march third patch human tailoring is still forking broken

Comment

I remade my Vale Sewing kit today. It now does regular recipe's and cultural ones so I only need one kit now. The Vale kit is 10 slots too so I can make the larger combines now.

Comment

Working...
                X