Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the Ethereal Quill a few days ago . Got to 297 skill making spells only. The new powder combines made the trophy evolution way easier.
    Eeyex
    85 Wizard of Loyal Rebellion

Comment

Ping 300 + Ethereal Quill yesterday 4/18/08! Finally its done - Tinkering is left! at 298

Hellfire Club ~ Home of the Time Lords! ~

Comment

Finally! Got 300 in research and maxed AAs! Woot!

-Xaa

Master Researcher Xaathradus Z'Lyx of <The Silent Minority>
        80 Necromancer of Prexus

Comment

Yyvo, 80, High-Elf, Wizard, Povar - 4/23/08

Comment

Master Researcher 4/27/08

Comment

Ding!

Research at 300 now

Comment

300! Drinal at 18:10 GMT 10/05/08

Comment

ding 300

Ding 300 on Cazic Thule server, about 4:10 pm central
                  Bofor Shinystone, level 63 human enchanter
                  binding powders from about 206 all the way up

yay me

Comment

Trophy

DING trohpy hit 7/7 tonight! Now to finish 2 levels of AA's and I'm done with research.

Comment

• 300! On Xegony at 9:30am pst 7/11/08.

Comment

• Got the quill a couple nights ago, just a shade over six months from dinging 300. As with all the skillups after 243, I evolved the trophy just by making spells. (The one that finished the quill was for a returning guildie, which felt good.)

From when the trophy hit 6/7, I kept track of the spells I made with trivs over 300 (so, levels 64-70), and also summed the trivs capping each at 350 (as per the formula given elsewhere for how trophies evolve). I might've missed a couple, but it looks like it was 438 successful combines totalling just over 152,000 "evolution points".

Comment

• ping

300 researcher on Luclin!

Comment

• Ding 300 using elaborate binding powders on Maelin!

Comment

• Ding 300 today for me. Ran out of binding powders to get my trophy to 12% as it was lagging so had to do glowing energiac rods to evolve trophy. Now the push to get trophy to final evolution.
                              Kekenewah Silverfire: 82 High Elf Wizard: Drinal Server salvage 3
                              300 Jeweler (plus 15%) & JM3, 300 Smith w/ SM3 (plus 15%), 248 brewer (plus 5%), 300 tailor (plus 15% & TM3), 200 baker, 217 Pottery (plus 5%), 200 Fisherman, 300 spell research w/ AT3 (plus 15%)
                              Kekema: 81 gnome magician 250 fletcher (plus 5%), 215 tinkerer (plus 5%)
                              Kekero: 65 dwarf rogue 300 make poison (plus 12%)
                              Keketrol: 74 troll shaman 300 alchemist w/ AM3 (plus 15%) salvage 3
                              Kekecha: 75 Erudite enchanter 122 smith (plus 5%)
                              Kekenebog: 59 Ogre warrior 203 blacksmith (plus 5%)
                              Kekera: 62 halfling ranger: 189 blacksmith (plus 5%)
                              Keneken: 75 dark elf necro: 112 tailor (plus 5%)
                              Keke 70 High Elf wizard on Mayong 300 plus 12% research with AT3

Comment

• Ding 300 on The Tribunal:-) Made Runed Fire scrolls

Comment

Working...
                                X