Sticky index of Research “Job Aids”:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky index of Research “Job Aids”:

Ok guys, since the stickies in the Research forum are getting a little numerous, I am going to post links to the various spreadsheets, etc in this thread and unsticky the others. To discuss the item or provide feedback to the designer, or download attachments, please refer to the original threads, links are provided

(Note: I haven’t moved these threads to the Tradeskill Guides & UI Mods forum since these are more in the nature of ‘job aids’ rather than “how to” guides or UI mods.)

Chantmon’s Loy Research Matrix & Beta version ‘Lower’ Research Matrix:
    2 programs that can help in making and selling spells if you are an int caster. It covers spells (Loy) lvl 50 - 60. [& (lower) 16-49.] You can enter selling prices for spells and components. It lists all the spells and components to make these spells.
    link to original post

Algoron’s The Sage’s Apprentice :
    a web site that uses Magelo Update's XML character report to help spell researchers deal with their inventory.
    link to original post

Xorithra L’Amante’s Research Spreadsheet (please download attachment available in original post):
    spreadsheet that can be used to keep track of what spells and how many of that spell you can make with the resources you have available. All you have to do is an inventory of which components you have and how many, and it will tell you what you can make.
    link to original post

Xorillan L’Amante’s Research Webpage (please read instructions & download attachments available in original post):
    This is a php script (basically a web site directory) that requires PHP and MySQL. Allows you to create your own webpage to manage your spell research (provided you have a place to host it.)
    Link to original post

Frontallobe's Research Spreadsheet
    An updated version of Xorillan's spreadsheet, link to download it is in the original thread.

Elosia's Research Spreadsheet Redux
    An updated version of Xorillan's spreadsheet, link to download it is in the original thread.

Mewkus' Inventory Tool
    a stand-alone program that reads in the spellbook, inventory, and log files that EQ makes to provide a useful set of reports. Link to original post

Neebat's Reference for Non-Researchers
    A guide for the non-researchers to be able to recognize research components that would help casters in our research. This is categorized by the type of component and then sorted by name to make it easy to find information about odd things on a vendor quickly.
    Link to original post
    Last edited by Maevenniia; 06-23-2006, 12:56 PM.
    Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
    Silky Moderator Lady
    Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Chantmon’s Loy Research Matrix & Beta version ‘Lower’ Research Matrix:
    2 programs that can help in making and selling spells if you are an int caster. It covers spells (Loy) lvl 50 - 60. [& (lower) 16-49.] You can enter selling prices for spells and components. It lists all the spells and components to make these spells.
    link to original post

On the LOY research matrix ...how does this actually work, I have downloaded it and expanded it but am I missing instructions???
    I must be blind or drunk<more likely especially after doing research>, Please if at all possible can you explain how to use?
    Strokker~Fennin Ro
    What makes a man a man? A friend of mine once wondered. Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don't think so. It's the choices he makes. Not how he starts things, but how he decides to end them.John Myer~Hellboy 2004

Comment

The fifteen minutes are up

Shouldn't this thread be "unsticky'd" since it is no longer relevant?

Comment

Working...
      X