Ability: Mass Enchant Dwerium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ability: Mass Enchant Dwerium

I can't seem to mem this ability. Not sure what I am doing wrong?
    I researched the spell/ability and when I try to place it in my book I get the error message "Your race, class, or deity cannot use this item". I am a lvl 75 agnostic enchanter with SoF.

It's an ability not a spell. Click on it on an open spot in an inventory slot instead. It will then appear under class AAs.

Comment

Just out of curiousity, anyone seen anything OTHER than Mass on Enchant Dwerium?

Comment

Originally posted by Darlgon View Post
        Just out of curiousity, anyone seen anything OTHER than Mass on Enchant Dwerium?

One person reported this recipe, but that was later confirmed the wrong recipe.

Enchant Dwerium

Fine Runic Papyrus
        Quill of the Coercer
        Ink Additive of the Nameless
        Conjuring Thickener
        Ink of Druzzil Ro

I have not had a chance to try to find the recipe, so I have jsut been sticking to the Mass (which has an 8 hour recycle timer). It should be something close to what is listed.

My only guess would be to try to add an Ink of Prexus. But, like I said, I have not had time to mess with it (I would not have the other but I snuck in a little time Thanksgiving Day to work the Mass recipe for the enchanter).

Gorse

Comment

Gorse, that is the correct recipe. Unfortunately it's also the correct recipe for Focus Intricate Spellcaster's Empowering Essence. So no one can make the single target enchant until a patch changes one of those two recipes to something else.

Comment

Once you have the ability, has anyone been able to make any enchanted bars. I have some bars and when I click the ability it says I am missing the bars.

Any clue?

Comment

You must have 10+ bars you cannot have 9 or less... It only enchants 10 at a time if you have less it says you cannot do it if you have more it will enchant 10 and leave the rest.
              Forst Daldaen Darkwood

Baking-300+12%
              Brewing-300+12%
              Blacksmithing-300+15%+BSM3
              Jewelcraftin-300+15%+JM3
              Fletching-300+12% FM2
              Pottery-300+12% PM3
              Tailoring-300+15% TM3
              Salvage 6

Alt:

Tinkering-252+8%

Comment

A few chanters in my guild used it successfully, they didn't encounter any problems.
                Master Artisan Aeia Forestheart
                Guild leader of Defenders of Fae

Comment

Has the Single 'cast' spell/ability been fixed?

Comment

no SoF expansion yet..

I purchased this ability scroll, clicked to learn it, text said I learned it. I dont have SoF yet so I don't see it in my AA's. Looked around and found that I have to have SoF for it to show up.

Now my question;

Will the AA show up once I activate SoF on the account since I should be flagged as learning it?

Or

Do I need to buy the ability scroll again?

Comment

Originally posted by Lhife View Post
                      I purchased this ability scroll, clicked to learn it, text said I learned it. I dont have SoF yet so I don't see it in my AA's. Looked around and found that I have to have SoF for it to show up.

Now my question;

Will the AA show up once I activate SoF on the account since I should be flagged as learning it?

Or

Do I need to buy the ability scroll again?

I had the same issue on my Enchanter - I had to get a fresh scroll and click it to get the AA (it turns up in the "Class" tab).
                      Last edited by Gaell Stormracer; 12-06-2007, 03:56 AM.
                      Gaell Stormracer, Storm Warden of Tunare, United Kingdoms, Antonius Bayle

Comment

Originally posted by Gini View Post
                        Has the Single 'cast' spell/ability been fixed?
                        no next patch (which I hear is next wednesday)
                        Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                        Grandmaster Smith 250
                        Master Tailor 200
                        Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Originally posted by Gaell Stormracer View Post
                          I had the same issue on my Enchanter - I had to get a fresh scroll and click it to get the AA (it turns up in the "Class" tab).
                          yeah. Unfortunately what happens is that it fails to give it to you, and does not give you any messages that it failed. So it did not give it to you and not allow access, it did not even give it to you.

I have put in some protections, but these will not go in until next patch (I just did it yesterday)
                          Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                          Grandmaster Smith 250
                          Master Tailor 200
                          Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
                            yeah. Unfortunately what happens is that it fails to give it to you, and does not give you any messages that it failed. So it did not give it to you and not allow access, it did not even give it to you.

I have put in some protections, but these will not go in until next patch (I just did it yesterday)
                            Huh? I don't think I understand.

I too bought a scroll... 5k... "learned" the ability and it didn't show up anywhere. I don't have the expansion yet, but I thought I had read where this wasn't "meant? to be a SoF thing... maybe I am wrong. Did I just blow 5k?

Comment

Thought the comment was Palladium enchanting abilities were not meant to be flagged SoF only and were going to be (have been?) changed to be DoN flagged (the expansion they came out with) but that the Dwerium, being an SoF item, would remain SoF flagged.
                              Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
                              Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Working...
                              X