No announcement yet.

Ability: Mass Enchant Dwerium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try different containers. It means the recipe either does not work or the container is not the right one.

Grolyn Blacknife
    Beastlord
     T:7
     M:0
     T:6
     M:1
    Fletching:
     M:2
    Zira Blacknife
    Shaman
    Maelin Starpyre
    Vazaelle
    Reiseraa
    Necro
    Research:

Comment

Originally posted by Unapuma View Post
      Try different containers. It means the recipe either does not work or the container is not the right one.
      According to the latest expansion I was under the impression that all the new researched spells require the Spell Research Kit..if there's anything different to make these in I'd certainly like to know about it...any suggestions on what else to use since the old spell books that you used to combine pages, words, and runes no longer work for anything as far as I can tell?

Comment

this is in too many threads!

It looks like there is still some sort of bug in this recipe. I will research this on Friday and post in one of the three threads...
        Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
        Grandmaster Smith 250
        Master Tailor 200
        Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
          this is in too many threads!

It looks like there is still some sort of bug in this recipe. I will research this on Friday and post in one of the three threads...
          That's because people started too many threads about the same problem rather than use the search function to see that there was an already existing thread to post to about the recipe problem...this one...

Comment

The recipe does NOT work.

Delete or bind all this crap and go ONE thread for a fix pls.

Better yet, Explain that the MASS enachant is far superior so bother with this drivel....

Dayam, 8 hours whatever spell ya use... MASS em.
            Last edited by Gini; 12-20-2007, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X