No announcement yet.

New Palladium Ability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ran my lvl 2 enchanter to grab these and she was unable to scribe them (not high enough level message). So there is a level req - just not listed on the scrolls.
    Fateseer Eirgorn Stark - 80 Shaman
    The Claw of Nagafen - Bristlebane
    Alchemy - 300, Jewelrycraft - 300, Brewing - 250, All others - 200

Comment

Originally posted by Tobynn View Post
      All AA's have some sort of level restriction, right?
      I assume my level 25 enchanter tinkerbot wont be working with SoF jewelry.

Are these at the minimum AA level 51?
      They are 51,52,53,54 (yes there is a 4th, it is just not sold, have to spell research it)

Dwerium is 60 and 61
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Originally posted by farsente View Post
        I wonder why I can't see it. I can see all my other missing SoF aa. It is really sad I have no intentions of buying the new expansion till SoE comes off the price. I guess it will be some time before I can get into making the new Palladium. I hope the same doesn't apply to making Elegant armor. I already know I can't make the symbols due to the quest being more then likely in a new SoF zone.
        At least on Tuesday, you were required to have the expansion in order to see the recipe books for the armor or the augs (the 75 aug quest is in TSS)

Garshok
        Garshok
        95th Dreadlord, Povar-Quellious, 300 Ogre Grand Master Smith, 300 all skills
        (glad the climb to 300 is finally over)

Zopharr
        95th Priest of Brell, Povar-Quellious, 300 Dwarven Grand Master Smith, 300 all skills
        (holds his 15% smithing trophy in his off hand and pretends to dual-wield - and hopes the Holy Dirt of Brell he's carried for twelve years will have a use in the new expansion)

Rishathra
        95th Shaman of Inny, Povar-Quellious, 300 Troll Grand Master Smith
        (got so tired of looking for a troll smith for armor that I made one)

Marzanna
        95th Necromancer, Povar-Quellious, 300 Tinker - Tailor
        (still working on Solder, Spy)

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
          I do plan on getting the Palladium AA's released from SoF, and moved to GoD.

I am assuming this did not happen in the Nov 20th patch. Since I just tried buying the AA again and it still does not show up in my Class AAs under any expansion. Can't buy SoF for a while. Any idea when the AA fix will go live?

Thank you!

P.S. Thank you for getting the new raw nihilites converted by visiting Ms. Morningbloom! (I did the freebie quest and can't convert them myself yet.)

Comment

The old palladimum recipes work but now require the palladium to be enchanted first?
            Silmare - Fu World Order - Bristlebane
            Master Artisan ~ Master Researcher (Hybrid)
            Master Tinker ~ Master Alchemist ~ Master Researcher(Caster) ~ Master Poisoncrafter

Comment

and is the recipe for enchanted palladium, prismatic bar of palladium + enchant palladium AA?
              Last edited by Lixivia; 11-20-2007, 09:43 PM.
              Lixivia_Syrinx_70_Paladin
              300 Baker , *300 Brewer , 300 Tailor , 300 Smith , 300 Potter , 300 Jeweler , 286 Fletcher .

Comment

The Enchant Palladium AAs are an activated ability. Just like casting a spell, only it's an AA. Have bars in your inventory, activate ability, bars get enchanted, ???, profit.
                Strike the Forge.

Master Artisan Tyranthin Bladesong
                Realm of the Rathe

Smithing: 300/345/3...Jewelcrafting: 300/345...Pottery: 300/336...Baking: 300/336...Brewing: 300/336...Tailoring: 300/345/3...Fletching: 300/336

Keijcravtx Mindbomber, Gnome Extraordinaire, Jewelcrafting: 300/315...Tinkering: 300/336...Research: 227/238

Comment

Originally posted by Etoile deCartier View Post
                  I am assuming this did not happen in the Nov 20th patch. Since I just tried buying the AA again and it still does not show up in my Class AAs under any expansion. Can't buy SoF for a while. Any idea when the AA fix will go live?

Thank you!

P.S. Thank you for getting the new raw nihilites converted by visiting Ms. Morningbloom! (I did the freebie quest and can't convert them myself yet.)
                  I was told the AA was fixed, but beyond that I have no control. I will ask again.

and i thought the conversion was working. That is way odd.
                  Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                  Grandmaster Smith 250
                  Master Tailor 200

Comment

Bought all three of these today and clicked them.
                    Was given the single and trio abilities but not the mass.
                    I received text off the single and trio clicks that I gained a new ability. Did not get this text off the mass click. I repurchased the mass one and again. Nothing.

I do not own SoF. I can see the AA's from SoF in my AA window. Just not the mass enchant Palladium

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
                      I was told the AA was fixed, but beyond that I have no control. I will ask again.

and i thought the conversion was working. That is way odd.
                      (Level 66 Enchanter on Tunare server btw with expansions up through Serpant's Spine, no Buried Sea, no SoF as of yet....)

Ok - Wednesday evening 11pm EST - Having camped and changed toon a few times I decided to try again on the Palladium AAs. I bought and memmed Enchant Palladium - solo version. I got yellow text that said I had learned the new ability at the cost of 0 experience points. It took about 90 seconds for it to finally show up in my AA window - under "Class" - It shows up as "Enchant Palladium" and when I highlight it I can make a hot key!!!! YAY! (It is linked to Dragons of Norrath expansion, fyi.)

So being brave - I bought and memmed Enchant Palladium Trio. Same result - yellow text, then after about 90 seconds it showed up under the previously memmed Palladium AA. Also DoN linked.

Then, of course, I had to go for it. Bought and memmed Mass Enchant Palladium. I got white text saying my "Mass Enchant Palladium starts to glow. You have learned a new ability." but the AA never showed up and there was no yellow text like the other 2.

So this is progress :-)

As for the raw amber, raw indigo and raw crimson nihilite, I can turn them in for the conversion, but tried again to combine them in my Reinforced Jewelry kit and still no dice. Does my level of 66 inhibit my ability to convert these on my own? Someone mentioned in another post a conversion quest for level 75s... ?

Thanks again Ngreth!

Comment

I noticed another bug on the enchant palladium scrolls.

I PLed my chater to 52 tonight and went to the bank to scribe the scrolls. The Enchant Palladium scroll worked just as I expected. I clicked it and the ability showed up as an AA. The scroll promptly dissappeared.

When I went to scribe the Enchant Palladium Trio scroll it worked but gave me the too low level text and the learned a new ability text. It also did not disappear as expected. The scroll can be reused apparently as I could repeatedly click it with the same result. It never disappeared and always said it had one charge.

I did gain the AA though and it appears to cast but I don't have a piece of palladium to test it completely and verify that everything works.

I did /bug this in game.

Comment

When nodyin made the change to change the Palladium to DoN he did a search for

Enchant Palladium*

NOT

*Enchant Palladium*

So he missed the mass enchant palladium and greater mass enchant palladium spells. He changed them but another patch is needed :/
                          Ngreth Thergn

Grandmaster Smith 250
                          Master Tailor 200

Comment

Working...
                          X