No announcement yet.

700 club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the debate on that ended when 2/3 of the people there couldn't SAY "Adequacious" without having a few beers first. Though, I honestly don't know if the word is suppose to be "adequaTacious" or "adequaDacious" since we never spelled it out.
    Morani
    Wanderer of Tunare,
    Protector of The Mother's children.

Comment

Blood alcohol level: 0.

Add-uh-KWAY-shus.

It has that certain "bodacious" ring to it, too.

Does this mean I need to let my armor out in the chest, or what?

Eyith, smusher of fire beetles and cooker-upper of their remains

Comment

Hmm...

Baking 139
        Pottery 165
        Brewing 157 + geerlok
        Fletching 169
        Tailoring 167 + geerlok
        Jewel Craft 171 + geerlok
        Smithing 175 + geerlok

Those combos will give you 95 percent success rates at all the Coldain Shawl Quest combines. (except the 6th shawl, which would take 191 tailoring + geerlok while you can get to 167 with LoY ribbons and not any acrylia)

That's MY goal. Club 1143. Well, I have 5th shawl and only 135 Baking. But I used Brewing to get to 248 and my trophy. (Love those WR bags.) So... Club 1228. .... Club 8th shawl?

Hmm... can I count Sense Heading, Begging (182 skill) Alcohol Tolerance, Fishing and Research?

Yeah, comparing yourself to others in this game, if you aren't in Afterlife or Fires of Heaven... etc, is just going to be like comparing yourself to Jim Carey, Brad Pitt, Britteny Spears or Albert Einstien. Heck my best friend gained 16 levels in the time it's taken me to gain 2. (from 45 to 61 vs. 51 to 53 ... ouch) And did all 8 shawls. And is one item away from his epic. The same epic I have been 8 items away from for nearly 2 years.

But if you really want to start a club I'll join. "Jack's of All Trades" -- "We can do almost nothing in every skill." *grin*
        In My (Not Always) Humble Opinion, except where I quote someone. If I don't know I say so.
        I suck at this game, your mileage WILL vary. My path is probably NON-optimal.
        Private Messages attended to promptly.

Comment

700 club = Master of all skills

1346 club = All skill to the easy cap 200 most ( smithing 188 Tailoring 158 )

1400 club = All skills to 200

1540 club = All skills to 220

1680 club = All skills maxed with +5% mod club

1750 club = Tradeskill God

2000 club = Rouge or gnome maxed

2250 club = gnome rouge maxed

Comment

You missed one.

1950 club = Shaman (with alchemy) or Int caster (with research) and all tradeskills maxed

(I believe alchemy and research both max at 200, correct?)
            Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
            Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
            Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
            Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

is just going to be like comparing yourself to Jim Carey, Brad Pitt, Britteny Spears or Albert Einstien
              I'm better looking than Albert Einstein (though not by much), smarter than Brittney Spears and taller than Brad Pitt. That wasn't so hard.

1346 club = All skill to the easy cap 200 most ( smithing 188 Tailoring 158 )
              I like that one. That's my ultimate goal, after the 700 and the 1050 club. And I'm so glad someone else did the calculations on all those. If there were exactly 10 tradeskills I probably could have handled it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobin Itharel
                2000 club = Rouge or gnome maxed

2250 club = gnome rouge maxed
                Isn't rouge used by enchanters to help charms hold better?

Comment

And of course, gotta toss in the 1450 club. My current goal. The highest you can go without using AA points, if not a rogue (not rouge) or gnome.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiztent
                    Isn't rouge used by enchanters to help charms hold better?
                    Only if they're female or a rare male who isn't scarry when using it.
                    Morani
                    Wanderer of Tunare,

Comment

Scarry? Not all males have lots of scars. Not even rouges.

Comment

I previewed that post and thought there was something wrong with how it looked but I could NOT figure it out. Its SOO appropriate to happen when posting something like that too... <grin>
                        Morani
                        Wanderer of Tunare,

Comment

Originally posted by KyrosKrane
                          You missed one.

1950 club = Shaman (with alchemy) or Int caster (with research) and all tradeskills maxed

(I believe alchemy and research both max at 200, correct?)
                          They both max at 200 altho most don't consider research a trade skill since you can train it all the way to 200 at a trainer.

1680 club = All skills maxed with +5% mod club
                          I guess you could say i'm in teh 1880 club =) all skills at or past max skill with mod and 200 alchemy. Getting dang close to 1950 tho =)
                          Taraddar SnowEagle

Comment

Personally, I'm working on the 2400 club. Once I get all the languages mastered, maybe I'll try some of the other clubs. A 4150 club would be great! Arent the last 1517 points always the hardest???

Comment

My goal is the 9122 club

Bah... you guys are shooting too low

I'm working towards my goal of 9122 total skill points. I'm currently at 8860. I'm short two points in channeling which I'll get at level 60. The remaining points are all from tradeskills.

I've maxed out everything else. That includes hand-to-hand (lol... I'm a druid), begging, languages, all other melee, all casting etc. etc.

What can I say... I love numbers.

Thicket
                              Thicket Tundrabog
                              Heroes Unlimited
                              Povar

Comment

Hmm, if you consider the 7 basic tradeskills, I am just over 1200, but I keep working on them.

195 jewelcraft
                                193 brewing
                                184 smithing
                                180 fletching
                                154 baking
                                150 pottery
                                149 tailoring

If you add fishing and research, (156 and 200 respectively), that puts me into 1500 territory.

My goal at some point is 2150 club.

A significat number if 1470 (all 7 skills at 210) - at this stage you can do restricted PoP combines with geerlok.
                                Bregalad Alcarin, High Elf Coercer, Xev <In Via Dämnum>

Comment

Working...
                                X