Ask in the brewing section.
    This is the cooking section.
    Yes I am He!
    EQ's Very own Beer God!
    The Vicar of Liquor! Baron in a Barrel!
    The Priest of Yeast! Wielder of Brell's BattleMug

sigpic

Comment

With visions of platinums dancing in his head, my Dr00d asks, "How do I get to ToB?"

Comment

Code:
        How do I get to ToB?
        You need to get the key....

To get the key you need to do the following missions : NRo 1, 2, and 3, Skylance 1, 2, 3, and Samples of Corruption. That along with a lot of running around and hailing will result in (?) a Twisted Harmonic Chime (not positive on name as I'm at work and can't get to Alla's ><) which has a clicky that takes to you ToB (you are also given an AA at the same time that you can hotkey). There is no "push" into ToB, you cannot go unless you are keyed.

~Clio
        Last edited by JonzeGirl; 12-07-2006, 05:45 PM. Reason: Clarity
        Cliopatrah "Mistell Queen" Jonze
        78th Wizard - 7th Hammer
        Officer - Shattered Destinies

Comment

I think the word is slow getting out that Pod of Blood has a use now. I have yet to see one offered in the baz on Drinal.

The low trivials I've seen so far in the recipie seem to suggest its just another fun recipie. So if the resulting brew isn't very powerful (such as letting the drinker outrun SoW) and the hinted at chewy chewies aren't awesome stat food could we just get a recipie put in to make a Pod of Blood.

If Nolrog catches this is there any chance you could ask Ngreth about adding a recipie like 3x Chunk of Meat + Pod of Water in the mixing bowl makes a Pod of Blood, please? If, like I said, the resulting recipie justifies such an easy source of it.

I'd love to play with the recipies but my 51 ranger who forages for me won't be getting ToB access anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
          X