No announcement yet.

Potions Whose Equivalent Has NOT been found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check again today. Drop Rate increased with the patch.

It does seem to mostly be cleric mobs... and they are of a particular level that I mentioned elsewhere.
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Exceptional Shissar Blood

I have been in SSRA for about 90 minutes and still no Exceptional Shissar Blood in the same camp where I would have gotten at least one by now. So I haven't seen any change in the drop rate for this as of yet.
      Kraklefur Ravenwood - 70 Vah Shir Shaman of The Rathe

Comment

Unsticking this now that we have the Potion Exchange List.
        Retiree of EQ Traders...
        Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
        Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
        Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
        EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
          If Stinging Wort is acceptable with the changes I mentioned, then like I said, I am willing to bring it back.

I do not have an ETA, but I will bring it back if it is still wanted in its no "3000 point heal" state.
          I know this is a super old thread but I would like to see it come back. I also never knew of the sploit to use it to heal. I like the dot for mezz-breaking purposes. I am hoping that Ngreth is still reading here.

Cheers!
          Master Artisan Hiyawathadan
          100 Vah Shir Warrior

The First Vah Shir Warrior in the 2100 Club

300 Tailoring +15%
          300 Smithing +15%
          300 Jewelcraft +15%
          300 Baking +15%
          300 Fletching +15%
          300 Pottery +15%
          300 Brewing +12%

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/812892

Comment

"Crimson Potion" which is sold by "poison" vendors like Mirao Frostpouch in PoK also works the same way for that purpose.
            Gaell Stormracer, Storm Warden of Tunare, United Kingdoms, Antonius Bayle

Comment

Been farming SSRA like mad - Exeptional shissar blood do drop got about 23 in 4 hours of killing with the bst. Got 1 measly skill up on shamans Alchemy from 231 to 232. Went to Broodlands with druid to forage some Red cups to use cause I figured they would be easier to get..................... 3 hours later 80+ stuff foraged.. 1 red cups... /bawl

I do love the Philter of Concealment. But farming for + 230 skill sucks!
              sigpic
              Journeyman's Pottery Trophy
              Journeyman's Baker Trophy

Comment

Seb = nodding blue liliies. The drop rate is much better.
                Liwsa 75 Druid Prexus - Retired

Comment

Originally posted by Liwsa View Post
                  Seb = nodding blue liliies. The drop rate is much better.
                  You can also forage them in the Dreadlands. I personally had better luck trying to forage them then farm them, but you mileage will vary.

Comment

I am working om my shammies Alchemy with Hearty Goblin blood, my feeling on this is the smaller the gap from skill to triv the easier it is to make skill ups. I might be wrong but I have never liked trying too big of jump I never seem to have that good of sucess.
                    Strokker~Fennin Ro
                    What makes a man a man? A friend of mine once wondered. Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don't think so. It's the choices he makes. Not how he starts things, but how he decides to end them.John Myer~Hellboy 2004

Comment

Working...
                    X