This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POK find

I found 3 Favor of Druzzil on POK fletcher.
    Kekenewah Silverfire: 82 High Elf Wizard: Drinal Server salvage 3
    300 Jeweler (plus 15%) & JM3, 300 Smith w/ SM3 (plus 15%), 248 brewer (plus 5%), 300 tailor (plus 15% & TM3), 200 baker, 217 Pottery (plus 5%), 200 Fisherman, 300 spell research w/ AT3 (plus 15%)
    Kekema: 81 gnome magician 250 fletcher (plus 5%), 215 tinkerer (plus 5%)
    Kekero: 65 dwarf rogue 300 make poison (plus 12%)
    Keketrol: 74 troll shaman 300 alchemist w/ AM3 (plus 15%) salvage 3
    Kekecha: 75 Erudite enchanter 122 smith (plus 5%)
    Kekenebog: 59 Ogre warrior 203 blacksmith (plus 5%)
    Kekera: 62 halfling ranger: 189 blacksmith (plus 5%)
    Keneken: 75 dark elf necro: 112 tailor (plus 5%)
    Keke 70 High Elf wizard on Mayong 300 plus 12% research with AT3

Comment

• Yay for Holloween,

160+ Bricks of Molten Ore

Comment

• I found 3 copies of demi-lich on a vendor in the POK.

Comment

• Most awesome thing that can happen: New owner of ebeyed toon clears bank of rubbish.

Even better than tradeskillers dumping their supplies on the vendor after reaching the trivial earlier than expected.

*Pictures Nolrog being camped by the whole server's aspiring necro population*

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiroon
            He he he.

I was going to keep one for myself, give one to a buddy that has a necro, and sell the third. But my buddy bought his for 5K.

Comment

• Rash of Treant Hears in Blightfire Moors at the outpost vendor. Someone was farming them and just selling them to the vendor i guess. Stopped by on my way to Mesa to do some questing picked up 23 hearts. Spent a couple hours in mesa and on my way back to the pok book in blightfire i stopped by again and picked up another 32 hearts. 31p a piece is a little pricey but geez thanx for saving me the time, much appreciated.

Cam

Comment

• Well, after SoV and working the tradeskills (on my druid for her shawl) I quit the TS'ing all together. Now, with PoR and the trophies, I got my bard all her Trophies and a nice pretty Charm that shall be maxed soon (I hope)

Anyway, my Vendor diving is really paying off!
                45 Sporali Skins on 1 vendor I found (Sold them for 2kpp each!)
                3 Leopard Intestines (what a find!) Sold those too and was able to make up for the 2 failures on the charm I had...
                More BD's than I can count...
                Yittrium
                and 2 lvl 74 bard Rank 2 songs in bazz mis-marked for 800pp each (sold them too!)

All and all, I have a BLAST vendor diving!

Thanks EQtraders!

Melodymaker <Dragon Army>
                The Tribunal

Comment

• 30 sporali skins this morning...now someone needs to sell an NPC merchant some Witheran Bile! lol
                  Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
                  Silky Moderator Lady
                  Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

• It's funny. I find all my best vendor diving done in Guild Hall.
                    Rawckett Launcher
                    79 Gnome Wizard of Sol Ro / Bristlebane
                    300 Tinkerer; 287 Jeweler; 258 Brewer; 240 Blacksmith; 237 Fletcher; 208 Potter; 204 Baker; 200 Fisherman; 193 Researcher; 183 Tailor

Comment

• That's because its the one spot least likely for other knuckleheads to be vendor farming.

I mean, what are the odds of having 2 whackos I mean uh, tradeskillers in the same guild?

Comment

• 3x Sooty Fine Runic Vellum

YAY
                        and a roboboar token!
                        Last edited by Artemisia; 11-18-2006, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angelsyn View Post
                          6 BDs in the Guild Hall...
                          1 Glossy Drake Hide in the Guild Hall...

And, of course, the random bits of junk I find everywhere. Crescent Reach is a Tailor/Potter's dream. Lots and lots of quality hides, Puma Skins and Zombie Skins scattered all about.
                          Originally posted by Artemisia View Post
                          Tolapumj robe x2
                          Taafeite x1
                          pure rainx3
                          sporali skin x19
                          blue diamonds x35 (WOOTS)
                          stained fine runic spell scoll x1
                          stained fine runic paper
                          sooty fine runic vellum
                          yittrum x6

not a bad day I think
                          Originally posted by kekenewah View Post
                          I found 3 Favor of Druzzil on POK fletcher.
                          Originally posted by Tiroon View Post
                          Most awesome thing that can happen: New owner of ebeyed toon clears bank of rubbish.

Even better than tradeskillers dumping their supplies on the vendor after reaching the trivial earlier than expected.

Originally posted by Camulus View Post
                          Rash of Treant Hears in Blightfire Moors at the outpost vendor. Someone was farming them and just selling them to the vendor i guess. Stopped by on my way to Mesa to do some questing picked up 23 hearts. Spent a couple hours in mesa and on my way back to the pok book in blightfire i stopped by again and picked up another 32 hearts. 31p a piece is a little pricey but geez thanx for saving me the time, much appreciated.

Cam
                          Originally posted by Rawckett View Post
                          It's funny. I find all my best vendor diving done in Guild Hall.

This is an example of Multi-Quoting.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled Vendor-Diving Discussions.
                          Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
                          Silky Moderator Lady

Comment

• I finally found something worth mentioning here. It took 2 trips to the Bazaar to sell some to raise the money to buy them all, and I sold all of them anyway, but I found total on two of the new alchemy vendors in Thurgadin, 94 blue diamonds.
                            Last edited by Drawde; 11-22-2006, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drawde View Post
                              I finally found something worth mentioning here. It took 2 trips to the Bazaar to sell some to raise the money to buy them all, and I sold all of them anyway, but I found total on two of the new alchemy vendors in Thurgadin, 94 blue diamonds.
                              niiiice, grats !
                              Silky Moderator Lady

Comment

• I got lucky and found a Taafeite on a vendor for just over 600pp. Now I've gotta get my Guild's JCer to put together an earring for me.

Keep finding BDs in the Guild Hall... 4 more today.

The Guild's headed to Seb today (and doing other Epic Quest stuff), so I should see more stuff when I get home tonight.
                                Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
                                Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
                                Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
                                Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

Working...
                                X