No announcement yet.

Saying thanks...and a quote from Lilosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a 5 point dmg shield up. if the snakes and skels cn really do that much damage to me buy the time i cast through then i suck even for a wizard. i farm zones at a time at level 43 now. just gather everything i can get in lavastorm and then thunderclap. will love supernova even though it wont work on fire immune. i end up with a train of creatures in various stages of death running away from me hehe.
    i also clear trains in blackburrow when bored. get peeps to train me at entrance then kill everything and let them loot. 10 sec cast on it wouldn't bother me a bit.

Maker of Picnics.
    Cooker of things best left unidentified.
    "Grimrose points to the sky. Look! Up in the sky, it's a bird, no, a plane, no it's Picnic-Man. It's Emiamn, a mild mannered tradeskiller by day but daring handsome crime fighter at night. Spreading peace and joy to norrath with his mighty Picnics!"

Comment

10 sec cast on it wouldn't bother me a bit.
      Yeah, but turning yourself into a cleric is really going to hurt, since Donal's are CLR only.

It's not getting the dress off or the Staff of Temperate Flux out of your hand, it's the ripping 90% of the DD spells out of your spellbook that'll make you cry.

Nhinx "no dresses, please" Aphsion

Comment

Actually I have the Donal's Bracer, and Donal's Boots. And the Mana free Pacify (not that it was expensive anyway), is great. And Donal's Boots click is great inbetween The unspoken word and Upheaval, til I get the next big AOE. I couldn't get away with casting Naltron in a group though. Least not in BOT.

Comment

And the Mana free Pacify (not that it was expensive anyway)
          Ah, how differently clerics view the world than paladins When pulling for a no- or low-downtime group, the mana cost of pacify is pretty much THE biggest mana expenditure of mine, and its what all other mana budgetting gets based around. With no mana buffs, I can generally do 1 LDoN, starting at full mana, and end ~5% if I only use 1-2 casts of Cease per mob (15mana spell), and we have only an extremely few multipulls (1 or 2 is generally pushing it, as a multipull can often eat through 5-10% mana trying to keep everything off casters, assuming no secondary tank, no mezzer (and root-based CC often takes long enough time to get situated that I have to spend the aggroing/healing mana anyhow)). That also relys on being able to have a dungeon where a decent number of the pulls require no pacifying, which are the only times that mana bar actually goes up a tick or two

The 7sec casting time (vs standard 3 + 2.25 refresh = 5.25) would limit its use in a few dense situations where duration is vital, but it would be a huge mana savings over time even if I just used it for the first mob per pacify-needing break.
          Last edited by Dunthor Warsmith; 12-02-2003, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Hrmm, yep a bonus to having bards pull in LDoN. I personally hated the time I gave away a few bagfuls of Misty Picnics in a newb zone to anyone under 10 who wanted some, only to see on my other character a group member say in groupchat

"Hey some idiot is givign away free MTP's, I just got a stack on each of my mules, I can sell these for 200pp a stack, you guys should log on a mule to go get some, its free money."

Needless to say he was not kept in the group long

Comment

yeah i not going to be a cleric but it a set like that for wizards would be fun.

Hey some idiot is givign away free MTP's, I just got a stack on each of my mules, I can sell these for 200pp a stack, you guys should log on a mule to go get some, its free money
              /cry
              /shout
              /beat (not one but should be)

has anyone else every been in a melee fight and bit, bonked, and bleed over the mob in emotes?

Maker of Picnics.
              Cooker of things best left unidentified.
              "Grimrose points to the sky. Look! Up in the sky, it's a bird, no, a plane, no it's Picnic-Man. It's Emiamn, a mild mannered tradeskiller by day but daring handsome crime fighter at night. Spreading peace and joy to norrath with his mighty Picnics!"

Comment

And the Mana free Pacify (not that it was expensive anyway)
                Ah, how differently clerics view the world than paladins When pulling for a no- or low-downtime group, the mana cost of pacify is pretty much THE biggest mana expenditure of mine, and its what all other mana budgetting gets based around.
                Hm, I read that as being "not that the armor was that expensive"... as a pacifying cleric, I know that pac'ing a roomful of mobs will suck mana through a straw.

Hm. Off to bazaar, methinks.

Nhinx "Incoming Target" Aphsion
                healer, puller, mad death-kiting solo Evocation cleric and nutty enough to do tradeskills, too

Comment

Working...
                X