WTB Stonehide Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Stonehide Boots

Looking for a tailor with access to PoE drops that can make me a set of Stonehide Armor Boots. Its the last peice i need for the whole set and i have not found the components for sale in the bazaar to attempt my own combines. (plus i'm only up to 223 atm + geerlok so i don't want to risk it without access to components). I will pay a good price for these boots, just to get rid of the annouyance of not being able to complete the set =p.

I can be reached on the tribunal server mostly daytime est. up till 6pm est. on one of the following characters: woodcarver (main) , dirtnaps (playing on him mostly these days), zonkerz(trader), off chance of some old characters like envious, eprah, covetous, accoustic.

thank you much for any replies.

Anyone know if there is a trade skill community still active on The Tribunal? I've made a few lvl 1 characters on 5 or 6 other servers and i am not seeing the variety of player crafted items for sale on Tribunal that i see on other servers, you see very few at all out side of smithing the different heraldic armors.

Comment

The Tribunal is quite an old server. There are a LOT of grandmasters around in every skill because of the Aid Grimel quest. Most of these people do not farm and make items though. Elemental armors are a little harder to come by because the drops aren't really that common either.
      Huntress Laspeera Leafblade - Forest Stalker of Tunare
      The House of Requiem
      The Tribunal

Comment

Looking for a GM Tailor/Smith for combines

Howdy again folks. Well after 2 more failed attempts ( 1 Mine 233 skill, 1 another tailor 250 skill i believe) i am looking for someone with 250 skill + trophy / shears to attempt to make these Stonehide Boots. I have enough components for 4 more attempts + some extras and then i am calling it a done deal and i am not meant to wear these things

Woodcarver is set up as a trader most times when i am not on and has all the items i have listed ( prices are set too high for anyone to want to buy them ) so you can check him out in bazaar and see what i have for components. I am supplying all the stuff needed just need someone who is a GM Smith/Tailor to do the combines.

When i am online (daytime EST) i am usually on Dirtnaps my Monk.

Thank you for any replies either here or in game

Comment

Ah finally wearing my booties

Thanks to Lemonade, who was nice enough to do the combine for me today I now have my Stonehide boots to complete the set. Thanks to all the people that contacted me in game also.

Comment

Working...
          X