No announcement yet.

issue with eqtraders.com searching/links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that's the nature of software maintenance ... =o)
    Ba-a-a-a-a !!!
    Trilo Bate of Tunare

Comment

Thanks for all your work on this.

Comment

The Item Edit and Edit Source functionality in the maintenance area is still not working. When I put in an item name for the Item Edit - the form comes back blank. When I pull up the Edit Sources functionality the form initially populates just fine, but when I add a zone and click update form - the name disappears and the zone names disappear (all I see in the Zone Name section is: , , , , , , )

I can still add items OK and I can add sources - but I cannot seem to edit them.

Also, I noticed that some of the quest pages aren't loading right because it looks like they were built using some of the codes for inserting data - for example: <!--item_ulinkedname:21917-->:<br><!--recipe_complete:21582--> and <!--item_op:21926..1..1..0--> just return "INVALID ITEM" on the quest page.
        Last edited by Aanuvane; 08-20-2018, 07:21 AM.
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
          Also, I noticed that some of the quest pages aren't loading right because it looks like they were built using some of the codes for inserting data - for example: <!--item_ulinkedname:21917-->:<br><!--recipe_complete:21582--> and <!--item_op:21926..1..1..0--> just return "INVALID ITEM" on the quest page.

Can you get him a specific example that he can look at? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Niami DenMother View Post

Can you get him a specific example that he can look at? Thanks!
            They appear to be working now. I was specifically looking at the Halas newbie quests.
            Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
            AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

It seems that the error with the search results giving "1 to 0 of 520" and no 'next' 'back' links is happening again. This only occurs on the advanced search results. I just searched for "Regal" and got it.

Comment

Working...
              X