Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Economical Smith, Version 4.0, now available!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUPER GUIDES

Quick complement on the guides and how much work you put into them. very very nice and thankyou!!
    Flintforge Steelstorm
    Knight of Ayonae Ro, 58th level

Comment

Nice guide

One comment:

I am not sure if this has been mentioned before but in the section where you explain cultural you say that the Gnome culural option is not good becuase there is no bridge to the Clockwork Observers armor which trivials above 250 skill. I am pretty sure Clockwork Observer and Shadowalker Armor is tinkered not smithed.
      Mridule
      Outrider
      $tormhammer

Comment

Already mentioned, already fixed for next editions.

...Zera
        Baroness Zeralenn Mancdaman - 58 Dark Elven SHD - Smithing (214)
        Baroness Milletoux Fleau'chevilles - 66 Gnome CLE (Epic) - Tinkering (222), Pottery (215)
        Csimene Penombra - 64 Human MAG (Epic) - Brewing (250) (Trophy), Tailoring, Smithing, Pottery, Research, Fletching, Jewelcraft & Baking (200)

Comment

Thank you

As my guild has no human smith to make Fierce Heraldic armor, I've kind of taken it upon myself to get my skill raised. I don't have the financial backing so the helpful hints on where to hunt for certain things are greatly appreciated. Where to cut the costs of smithing and how NOT spending a little time farming can be a huge difference between 100p and 1kp in materials.

My only question is on page 12 under your 5 critical rules of smithing, rule #1 talks about saving any and all spiderling silks you can find, kill kill kill. At the bottom you state.....
          See the discussion about Tailoring to follow for information on where to hunt for spiderlings.
          Minor detail in retrospect to what this guide lays out, but in the Tailoring section you mention where a good place is to hunt for pelts but no mention of silks. I have a ranger alt that can track but my main is apart of a raiding guild and don't get much time to "farm", any good suggestions as to where to "farm" spiderlings?

The guide is awesome, hope to be almost 200, as long as I can farm with my ranger and raid with my monk. Thanks again.

Gwendelyne
          Transcendent of Night Eternal
          Karana Server

Transcendent of Night Eternal- Retired

Comment

Most newbie zones have them, The Feerot is a great place as I recall.

Member of Resolution of Erolissi Marr
            Magelo Profile

Comment

Working...
            X