In-game Spell Research by Component Listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-game Spell Research by Component Listing

After getting annoyed with having to alt-tab out and word-search through separate lists to find out whether some research component is useful or not, I figured it would be easier if I could do it in-game instead.

The end result is: http://members.shaw.ca/cheide/eq/CAB...search-1.0.zip

It shows up in the story window like most other listings, and is broken down by component type rather than class. It's pretty much based off the listings here with some minor corrections, so it's about as accurate as anything else so far.

Thanks, and I hope it's useful to someone!

Well, decided to add the wizard spells research below 50th to the list. The updated information can be found at :

http://home.earthlink.net/~macbrea/d...search-1.1.zip
    Relanex Thines
    Vah Shir Rogue 55th Season
    House of Carnage
    Fironia Vie Server

Comment

I have extended your idea a bit. Mine comes with 12 pages. The first is a header page (this is the only one that shows in the storyline window selection) with 11 links. 1 link for each of the 7 caster classes which show the recipe for all 50+ spells for that class like this:

Koadic's Endless Intellect
      yaeth's pg 25 left
      yaeth's pg 25 right
      yaeth's pg 26 left
      yaeth's pg 26 right

then 4 more links for the 4 types of research material (this is essentially your original 4 pages, but with links to move around) formatted like this:

Toharon's Page 18, left
      Glamour of Tunare (53 Druid)
      Umbra (57 Enc)
      Naltron's Mark (58 Clr)

You can get the zip
      Here

Edit: Last update on 4/1 correcting 2 incorrect levels of enchanter spells and a few spellings.
      Rasper Helpdesk

Atlane's Appendix

Comment

Hi Eleena,

Just wondering what source you used for the components for each spell. For example, I see in your data that Shaman 58 spell Tigir's Insects uses 2 Words of Anguish.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

You can get a fully comprehensive research story window (including the cross-referance charts with the INT caster robe info) as well as several other different story window add-ons from my website at http://www.dracore.com/EQ/

I'll be adding more story window add-ons as I finish them so feel free to check there every so often.
          Elaenya Ebonheart
          Tradeskill Junkie
          Fie Of Nobility
          Stormhammer

Comment

Updated to reflect change in recipe for Tigir's
            Rasper Helpdesk

Atlane's Appendix

Comment

I think it's awesome that the Story window is turning out to be far more useful than just giving in-game information about story backgrounds. Thanks to all who have put up links here - your hard work is very, very useful in game!

I have been playing around with the StoryWindows as well, since I saw it was pretty easy to make pages formatted for the window. So far I have completed the Enchanter and Cleric epic pages, and pages for the Vex Thal and Ssra keys. When I finish, I will have pages for all the epics, and quest keys (Seb, HS, VT, Ssra, VP, etc). I am going to try to keep it simple and bundle together key quests per expansion (Old world, Kunark, Velious, Luclin, LOY), and if I get the epics/key pages done relatively quickly, then I will work on a PoP progression sheet.

Downloads here: http://www.meryddian.net/epicinfo.html

The next time I update my webpage, I plan to add some links to other sites that have these storywindows available.

Meryddian's Library | Forged Souls | Expert Artisan of Marr

Comment

eqgui

You can also get lots of stuff to add to the LoY story feature at www.eqgui.com
                Including the entire eqtraders
                you might want to add your downloads here to
                sight requires registration but no fees
                Sal
                Salomea Sillverfrost
                Lvl 65 Arcanist
                CoV and Coldain Faction Maxed
                Flagged for entry to Planes of Air, Water, Earth and Fire

Comment

Working...
                X