Shopping List for Ambleshift's Amazing Automated Amalgamator v1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping List for Ambleshift's Amazing Automated Amalgamator v1.0

Due to some formating issues, I'm posting an outside link to the list instead of the list itself .

If you see anything that needs to be updates, just reply and I'll make any necessary corrections.

Enjoy!
    Wurliben
    Erollisi Marr
    You have become better at Tinkering! (280)
    ---------------
    Ivem Kazano
    Platinum Alliance
    SWG:Ahazi

Set up looks great, only hassle I can see is the colours make it hard to read.

Great work!!

little things you might want to edit.. Recipe uses Purifed mana not clear, and count I got from when I did my list (For tradeskill guild guide on our guild boards )for gnomish heat sources was 888. Other thing I noticed was you listed 'small brick of refined high quality ore as 380, small should be listed as 2.
    There is no large Bricks of refined high quality ore listed. ( count for that is 126)
    Total I got was a bit over 18k.

And yes, those shadowmane pelts are the hardest to get for the AAAA.

Next in line is Gargoyle dust and sporali skin ( used in other items for augments)
    Mensei 88 Rogue (Gnome) Sal3, GM 300 in all base tradeskills +Tinkering & Poison Making (Melee Research 296 - getting there)
    Menssia 75 Cleric (High Elf) Sal3, GM 300 in all base tradeskills (except Research)
    (Terror Australis - 'The Rathe/Karana')

Comment

Ok, looked things over, and made a few corrections. Also changed the color scheme to something a little more familiar since it has proven to be much more easier on the eyes.

As for the Heat Sources, and the Small and Large bricks, I think I found the problem. Someone had bought out all the large bricks from the vendor I went to, so I was bought what he had left (small bricks) and made my calculations from that. Was a tad bit more expensive. To correct the issue, I just did the Unrefined Ore quest.

Anyways, enjoy the updated list!
      Wurliben
      Erollisi Marr
      ---------------
      Ivem Kazano
      Platinum Alliance

Comment

Looks much better.
        Mensei 88 Rogue (Gnome) Sal3, GM 300 in all base tradeskills +Tinkering & Poison Making (Melee Research 296 - getting there)
        Menssia 75 Cleric (High Elf) Sal3, GM 300 in all base tradeskills (except Research)

Comment

Nice compilation!
          I'll try and check the shopping list at the end of your document.

Cheers,
          Nitpaac

Comment

Good Job Wur:-)
            I did most of the subcombines for our friendly guild gnomie and had no idear i blew that much cash:-) I must have gotten really lucky to find one shadowmane pelt.Don't forget you need TWO of em to make the holepoker:-(
            Wish i could make gnomish heat sources for cheep ! I'd be RICH:-)

Comment

Only thing I could see that needs modified is that you've got a price on the Corathus Entrails, not sure about other servers but I haven't seen anywhere that you can actually buy them and know that none of the overpricing simpletons in the bazaar on my server have them horribly overpriced. So I would add that to the ones that aren't included in the price seeing as since it's used in tailoring it's way overpriced in the bazaar, and rarely sold to vendors.

Comment

That's the price I've found them for a number of times on the clockwork merchants in Corathus Creep
                Wurliben
                Erollisi Marr
                ---------------
                Ivem Kazano
                Platinum Alliance

Comment

update pottery to the new skill, its like 42 tirval to make the base mold for the holepoker now, god thats such a {disappointing change}
                  Last edited by Maevenniia; 11-07-2005, 10:31 AM. Reason: variations on a naughty word are just as bad as the word itself ~Maev

Comment

Eh, 252 triv for a clay + water + (piece you get returned) pottery recipe was a little too easy.

Not like this quest needs more high trivial stuff I'm already concerned enough about losing the time and plat of the subcombines on one of the tinkering combines.
                    Redi of Qeynos
                    Warder of Tunare
                    http://www.thekeepers-eq.orgThe Keepers

Comment

Shadowmane pelts drop quite frequently at the Shadowy Student camp in Dreadspire. I've amassed about 7 so far just experiencing there.

Daine
                      Nature Goddess Daine Thornytree of the Dilidruids
                      Master Artisan of the 7th Hammer

Comment

From making/selling these. not only with getting the pelts hold you up but getting the bolts will too.. The drop rate on there are slow.. given you need 5 per AAAA ( if no fails). Just not a balanced drop rate IMHO to other items. I suggest you keep and eye out in baz for these too.

Comment

List of Droppable Items

Very nice work; it will save a lot of us a whole bunch of time and enerty.

Thank you.

It would sort of be nice to have a list of items that are dropped instead of vendor purchased.
                          Zandal
                          100 LORD PROTECTOR of NORRATH
                          Zandal's Magelo

Comment

Earlier today creep reaper wasn't camped (this happens only once everytime the 9 planets aligned while Elvis makes an appearance in PoK) so I took the opportunity to farm parts.

3 hours with mixed creep reapers and a few nearby super plated gnomework (6 total near creep reaper camp) this is what I found:

1 gnome bolt from the creep reaper. Sucky drop rate. This is more or less consistient in the past.

6 bolts from the gnomeworks. Better drop rate but negative faction hit.

Super-plated Gnomework seems to have better drop rate and they are defiantly easier to kill plus they are rarely camped so if you don't care for faction or have already done most/all of the DoD quests then you'd probably be better off rounding various gnomeworks and kill them.

Comment

This is Awesome! I am wanting to try to make one of these . I spent 150k on one for my last aug..

Thanks for posting this!

Comment

Working...
                              X