Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OoW Augments Guide

Hello fellow tradeskillers,

I recently created this guide for working with / enhancing OoW augments for the benefit of my guildmates (Celestial Navigators, Vazaelle -now Maelin Starpyre- server).

Yes, that was a shameless plug for my wonderful guild.

Anyway, I received alot of positive feedback on it and decided I ought to make it more accessible to anyone who may want it, so I'm posting the link for it here.

This guide should explain OoW augments clearly and thoroughly both for people interested in creating the augments and for those who wish to simply have information handy so they can decide what they want and learn what they need to acquire should they wish someone else to do the combines on their behalf. I have worked hard to try and make it easy to read and understand. It is broken up into several sections and I have also made liberal use of color-coding for quick reference.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS GUIDE IS FORMATTED TO BE VIEWED IN-GAME USING THE STORY WINDOW

If you look at the text file in notepad, it's gonna look pretty wierd because of all the formatting embedded in the text. This guide is meant to be viewed using the in-game story window. If you are using default UI and haven't changed the default settings for it, then you can access the story window in-game with Alt-N.

Sooooooo, if you have any questions whatsoever about OoW augments, my little guide will probably answer them. It is very thorough.

So, how do I get my hands on this thing, you ask?

Easy as pie:

1) Right-click on the link below.
    2) Choose "Save Target As" from the menu that pops up.
    3) Select your /everquest/storyline folder
    4) Click OK
    5) Yer done! You got it! You can view it in-game with the Alt+n command!

I really hope you guys like this. I put alot of work into it. Enjoy!

THE LINK.... http://home.midsouth.rr.com/qmaus/storyAugments.txt

P.S. - I give permission for anyone to distribute this to whomever they choose and also to host it for downloading in their own webspace, should they desire to do so (in case I can't pay my bill at some point in the future, LOL). However, if you do this, please abide by a few small requests:

1) Don't charge money to anybody for it. I made it and offer it for free to anyone, and nobody should have to pay for it.

2) Please don't make any changes to the credits or author info. I'm proud of this thing, I would really like to see my toon's name travel with it wherever it goes.

Also, as with any work of this nature, it may be polished up / improved upon in the future. I appreciate any feedback, suggestions, etc. from readers. Please note that I intentionally omitted trivials for the appropriate combines because I don't know whether or not the anticipated tradeskill patches coming up will affect the current trivials and I don't want the information to suddenly become incorrect.

EDIT 3/25/2006: Updated link to new site.
    Last edited by Qmaus; 03-25-2006, 03:13 PM.
    Qmaus' Magelo

Mirrored

Nicely done too!
    Last edited by Britneyy; 07-06-2005, 10:49 AM.

Comment

bumping to keep it available
      Qmaus' Magelo

Comment

Been asked lately where I posted this thing. Haven't bumped in a while due to a certain hurricane chasing me out of my New Orleans home, LOL. Just returning to game now.

Anyway, here it is again. /bump
        Qmaus' Magelo

Comment

Added it to the sticky.

--Myrron Lifewarder
          Myrron Lifewarder, <Celestial Navigators>, Retired

Grandmaster Tailor ( 250 ) Master Brewer ( 200 ) Master Fletcher ( 200 ) Master Jewelcrafter ( 200 ) Master Smith ( 200 ) Master Baker ( 191 ) Master Potter ( 190 )

Comment

Tyvm Myrron!

LOL, I probably should have asked you to wait on the sticky, though. I will be moving into a new place in a few weeks and likely changing the URL to my new personal webspace. I anticipate that the current link will remain viable until I have an opportunity to upload to the new site, however, so no real problems should be encountered. I'll let you know when I've moved it.

Thanks again!
            Qmaus' Magelo

Comment

UPDATE:
              I have finally moved my guide to a new site. My original post has been edited with the new, correct link.

I have shut down the old site, so the old link will no longer work. The sticky still has the old link, so anybody having trouble before the sticky is updated can use the link in the original (now edited) post here.
              Qmaus' Magelo

Comment

This link needs to be updated in the master sticky here or updated and moved to the storyline sticky?

Ten.
                I call for the elimination of EQ levels 1-50.

Comment

Working...
                X