Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

get your Brewing skill up to 187 in 1 day with only about 50pp :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get your Brewing skill up to 187 in 1 day with only about 50pp :)

This is my first guide so please bear with me if I forget to add any info. This guide will get you to a brewing master with a skill of 187 and you only need to go to 2 zones.

To start off you should have about 50pp (for the items) and you must have acess to POK/Shadeweaver's Thicket. So Grab as many bags as you can and run to pok, look for a Vendor named Caden Zharik @ -340, 755, Southern trader building. Here you will want to buy half as manny Fishing Grubs as you can buy, save the other half of the space for Water Flasks as you will need them to make your first brewing contraption. I recomend you get the water flasks from Vuli Ironstove @ -20, 250, Eastern trader building Because he is closest to the brewing barrels.

Now The part thats a PAIN in the {rump}, you MUST SUCCESSFULLY COMBINE 1 Water Flask and 1 Fishing Grub in the Brewing Barrel before you can find the Recipe in the list. But once you do it you can look for Fetid Essence and then all you need to do is click combine and auto-inventory till you A. Run out of Supplys or B. get to a brewing skill of 122.

Now I can hear you saying Wait a {gosh darn} minute, you said 187 not 122!!! and yes you are correct you are half way there and only need to make 1 more kind of brewing contraption. Make sure you empty out them bags of junk and get your butt to Shadeweaver's Thicket. there you will find your last component you will need ( besides Water Flasks). The only bad part here is that you must run arround and pickup Payala Fruit that you need.

Above is a map of where the Payala Fruit spawns. It is on a 10 min spawn rate and there is about 28 spawns, without sow or run speed you can pick them all up and be back at the first 1 just as they repop. Collect as many Payala Fruit's as you can. If you want the map for your eq just PM me with your e mail and ill get it to you . So you have about 200 of em and you are tired of collecting them Np Run back up to POK and visit your Water Flasks vendor friend Vuli Ironstove @ -20, 250, Eastern trader building . Get as manny Water Flasks as you have fruits and place 1 Watter Flask , 1 Payala Fruit's in the brew barrel and hit combine. Now same rule applys you MUST SUCCESSFULLY COMBINE at least 1 Shar Vahl Essence to have it show up on the list. after that click away and it will take you up to a skill of 187 in brewing. hope this guide helps and if you have any questions/comments pm me

Edit: Hope you don't mind, I lent a little hand with a few paragraph breaks and spelling corrections, since I was moving the thread anyways. Also, this is a family oriented site, please save the stronger lanuage for when you are out on the seas with your pirate buddies. Thanks ~Maev
    Last edited by Blooddust; 01-21-2005, 09:24 PM.

Ok folks I have an update now you can get to a ripe old skill of 248 all you need is pp and the ability to go to the Abysmal Sea. We are going to make Minotaur Hero's Brew. First off the things you will need to buy there and who you will need to buy it from are as follows.

Watter flask:
    Abysmal Sea
    Phranz Tyudin @ -88, 214
    Tylida Eraldi @ -98, 190, 115
    Duath Untez @ -62, 240, 96
    Tialechaety Orrthemech @ -189, 72, 96
    Yoen Ormard @ 109, 18, 96, in the hold
    Ordin Wheasly @ -99, 198, 115
    Dray Cuves @ -153, 178
    Tasec Dreeng @ -81, 206, in the hold
    Skelontorim Orrthemech @ -209, 72, in the hold

Cask:
    Abysmal Sea
    Yitimis Groglenog @ -135, -179, 115
    Galidinus Corkpopper @ -174, 178

Malt
    Abysmal Sea

Short Beer
    Abysmal Sea
    Dray Cuves @ -153, 178

Yeast
    Abysmal Sea

K now im to lazy to finish this with all the other info but you get the gist, Find brewing barrel, Put 1 Cask: , 3 Malt , 2 Short Beer , 2 Watter flask: , and 1 Yeast in the brewing barrel and hit combine and walla you are ubber any way you all have fun.

Special thanks to:hoshisabi from the eq necromancers MSG boards for telling me about the Minos brew
    Blooddust AngelBlood (Stromm)

Comment

Originally posted by Blooddust
      Payala Fruit spawns. It is on a 10 min spawn rate and there is about 11 or 12 spawns, without sow or run speed you can pick them all up and be back at the first 1 just as they repop. Collect as many Payala Fruit's as you can.
      Just an fyi hun, there's 28 spawns, and if you forage as you go, you can actually end up with about 30 per round.

Alliance Artisan
      Proud owner of Artisan's Prize.

Comment

lol ya sorry I was tired as heck wrighting that after skilling up all day also if you wanted to you could bypass the whole thing and just go to abysmal sea and just do mino brews

P.S. sorry for the potty mouth lol

Comment

You'd probably want to do Faydark Shakers at Absymal Sea before you started Mino's Brew at 122

Comment

Skull ale was pretty easy to make too, assuming you can get your hands on the skull needed (I had one already, so it worked out great.) Did Payala after that to 187, and then MHB to 200.

Comment

Working...
            X