No announcement yet.

Complete Tradeskill Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i lost my glasses so it isn't clear to me. why does she follow Bristlebane? :P

Comment

Surefall Fletching Kit

Originally posted by YurienStonebow
      i lost my glasses so it isn't clear to me. why does she follow Bristlebane? :P
      Well, Bristlebane IS the god of mischief, kind of the Norathian version of Loki. In fact, I should probably be a Bristlebane worshiper too, but Rangers don't have that option.

I found the answer, by the way. The Surefall Fletching Kit is NO DROP, but I can convert it to a token and give her that. I expect she'll be able to make the non-karanas steel arrows.
      I tried combining Celestial Solvent, a Raw Rough Hide, Rough Hide Solution and a Skinning Knife. But the result was such an oxymoron, it opened a rift into another universe. I fell through into one of Nodyin's spreadsheets and was slain by a misplaced decimal.

Comment

Originally posted by mebrhea
        Alchemy for people who have GoD (concoctions sell back to vendor for very close to cost)

177 - 180 Titan Potion
        FYI: Titan Potions do *not* sell back to the vendor for close to the cost of making them. They cost close to 12 pp to make and the vendor buys them back for a little over 9 gold. Gate potions are better. The vendor buys them for over 190 pp. Their cost to make is almost 252 pp. I haven't tried any of the other potions recommended, so I don't know their resale values.

Gate potions, of course, are even better to sell in the bazaar. You can often get your money back plus some on those.

Comment

I think the point that was trying to be made is Titan Potions cost roughly 12pp to make and sell back for 9gp a difference of 11pp and 1 gp. Where as gate potions cost roughly 252pp and sell back to vendor for roughly 190pp a difference of 62pp.

So Titan potions would be more cost effective to make on the basis of selling them back.

Comment

Working...
          X