The new ui Skinz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new ui Skinz

I looked around a bit mabey i missed a stick or something but i can't figgure out where the link is for this so i'm gonna be lazy and ask for someone to please post the link for this skin

EQ TRADER:

Here's a bit of upcoming tradeskill information from the EQLive site, for those that missed it:

Tired of all the clicking and dragging needed just to make a type 1 wood arrow? We know that the current tradeskill interface is cumbersome, so the UI guys have come up with some new ideas. Opening a tradeskill container will now open a new user interface. In the window you will find an area that has all recipes that are currently available to you. This includes recipes that are at your skill level as well as some above it. Clicking on a recipe will display what items are necessary for its completion. Clicking the "combine" button will extract those required items from the player's inventory, and perform the recipe combine, placing the results on the player's cursor. The new system is nice and neat, with no dragging and dropping unless you want to try a combine that is way out of your league, which uses the old style of combination.

This is NOT a new UI Skin.

This is something Sony is STILL developing. It isn't available yet. It will come out in a future patch.
    Brother Krazick Bloodyscales 65th Trial Scaley Transcendent
    Krizick 37th Kitty Tank
    --Officer of The Renegades--
    --Innoruuk Server--

Comment

Working...
    X