New spell research guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New spell research guide?

Does anyone have up-to-date spell research guides? The ones from the old (new) board are from around March, and have big nasty errors in them (example: research for cleric Blessing of Aego requires 2 Yaeth 102 Left...Shaman's Primal Avatar is researchable, when in reality it is no-drop.)

I will start to work on one should be able to complete in a day or 2

Comment

Very cool, please post it when you're ready!

--Myrron
      Myrron Lifewarder, <Celestial Navigators>, Retired

Grandmaster Tailor ( 250 ) Master Brewer ( 200 ) Master Fletcher ( 200 ) Master Jewelcrafter ( 200 ) Master Smith ( 200 ) Master Baker ( 191 ) Master Potter ( 190 )

Comment

Do you want one made quickly and basic or do u want to wait for me to add a ton of crap to it?

Comment

Do whatever you wish, the more complete it is the more useful it will be, I assume. You can always post drafts here and let people mke comments as you go, though.

--Myrron
          Myrron Lifewarder, <Celestial Navigators>, Retired

Grandmaster Tailor ( 250 ) Master Brewer ( 200 ) Master Fletcher ( 200 ) Master Jewelcrafter ( 200 ) Master Smith ( 200 ) Master Baker ( 191 ) Master Potter ( 190 )

Comment

Woohoo, thanks a million. Make it however you would like, I'll not complain The one I'm currently using has a main Storybook entry, then inside it breaks into class categories, then breaks down by level underneath that...I like this arrangement but you're the artist.

Comment

Working...
            X