Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there still inter-server tinkering channels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there still inter-server tinkering channels?

I saw from older posts that there used to be a popular tinker channel that linked tinkerers across servers. I joined it only to find me and one other person in it who unfortunately never responded to my channel posts : ( .

After a few unsuccessful visits to the channel I stopped bothering with it. Are there any other, newer channels for tinkering like that? (perhaps I am using an abandoned one and there is a newer, more popular one?)

I didn't even know that such inter-server channels existed until then. Are there other tradeskill or class specific channels like that? If so, would someone be kind enough to post them?

It would be so great to have a tinkering channel as I am the only one I know doing tinkering ( I know that there are a number of people doing it thanks to this site but no one I ever run into : ( Of course, for all I know we could all be on different servers which is why an inter-server channel would be great! ( I am on Drinal myself).

In any case, thanks so much to all the kind-hearted individuals here for their helpful posts.

Regards,

Levtov

Don't know about tinkering specifically, but there is an general tradeskillers channel: serverwide.eqtraders:eqtraders if I remember correctly.

Also, there are class channels, but don't know if they exist for all classes as I have not checked them all, but I know for instance there is a serverwide.ranger:ranger (might be serverwide.rangers:rangers -has been a while). The key is that the password is normally identical to the channel name.
    Master Artisan Hidron
    Veritable Quandary
    Drinal

Comment

We had a serwide tinkering channel from the dawn of channels to about 3 years back. I was in it right up until it emptied out. There were many many great and famous tinkers in the channel.
    I personally was quite sorry to see it fall out of usage.
    Evram
    300 Expert Tinker on Quellious (Rodcet Nife)
    80th Necromancer of the Brew Masters

Comment

• Working...
      X