Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AAAAs

In the thread on the revamps on the SOE boards, Ngreth said this:
    Additionally there will now be multiple AAAA's one for chronal/discordant that is much cheaper and no gnomish bolts. the existing one fro bazu/last blood, and two new ones for ones coming out with SoF, that are more expensive, but use the same drops. (and a bit less gnomish heat sources)
    Bravo Now lower tier guild folks can get some decent benefit from those "lesser" stones, the high end people with SoF drops won't compete head on with those lower down, AND it significantly removes the market for those duped AAAAs.

Now, we just need some well organized people to provide us with some new "shopping lists" -- Wurliben, you're needed!
    Gaell Stormracer, Storm Warden of Tunare, United Kingdoms, Antonius Bayle

This is great news. Ngreth has earned his Green Apple flavored Jones Soda for the week. Thanks for fixing this!
    2100 Tradeskiller
    300 Researcher
    Maxed good looks

Comment

Aaaa

The real question is, when are we going to get a AAAA and type 12 aug for the lower classes? That aug slot remains empty I think on most low level cultural armor.

Comment

Perhaps if you read more carefully you will see that SoF will introduce new AAAA boxes for Chronal and Discordant stones, making these Type 12 augs more affordable. There will probably still be a required level 65 or close, but considering that the stones drop from OoW /PoR / DoDh "raid" type mobs (at least for a level 65 group), then it should make a number of these mobs more sought after by lower tier guilds (possibly).

Perhaps you were referring to levels earlier than 65? That would seem highly unlikely, simply because the augs would degrade almost to nothing (Last Blood = 210HP, Bazu 180HP, Discordant 120HP, Chronal 55HP). Lower level (50?) players have other options for augs and these days probably better choices for armor other than Cultural. Sunshard armor is almost unbeatable.

Comment

(and a bit less gnomish heat sources)
          .. and there was much rejoicing in Ak'Anon.

Comment

The thing that a lot over look is that there are Type 12 augments on the vendors in Lavastorm (DoN vendors). I used those in my 12 slots along with the all slots augs from various areas in GoD. The slots should NOT be empty, but the don augs are far from amazing (25hps / mana etc) but they are a bonus on top of the fact it would have been empty otherwise.

In a world that makes sense however, Chronals should be groupable at max level at this point. Chronal augs were the "low end, time/qvic level gear" at 70... 10 levels over that, it should be obtainable via group. It's sad that the easiest cultural aug to get in game is a Bazu stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sobizzy View Post
              The real question is, when are we going to get a AAAA and type 12 aug for the lower classes? That aug slot remains empty I think on most low level cultural armor.
              I think what Sobizzy meant is when/will level 20s, 30s, and 40s see type 12 augs?

Comment

Originally posted by Wymp View Post
                .. and there was much rejoicing in Ak'Anon.
                There'd be even more, if GHS were sold in Ak'anon

(I was going to complain that the Metalofiber combines need GHS, but actually it returns that GHS ).

I agree about the gap for low-level Type 12s though. The OoW augs are not a real solution there either.
                Last edited by Gaell Stormracer; 10-11-2007, 03:27 AM.
                Gaell Stormracer, Storm Warden of Tunare, United Kingdoms, Antonius Bayle

Comment

I would be considerably happier if heat sources were sold in PoK than anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X