class 4 to class 5 roboboar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• class 4 to class 5 roboboar

- Roboboars can now be upgraded from any class to a higher class where a higher class of roboboar exists. This will not in any way be economical as there is no discount for the needed gear sets just because you have already completed a previous upgrade. -

that was old patch message. currently i have a class 4 boar and got essence of speed. trying to upgrade it and have class 5 container, class 5 device parts, collapsable boar 4 and essence and it won't combine.

have scoured boards looking for a another recipie anyone have an idea what i am missing ?

Hubb A'Hubba
    Tinker of the Freeport Militia

Unfortuantely the recipe is bugged This post made me look and it is incorrect (and in a way that you cannot work around it... so... for now busted)

Thanks for bringing his to my attention.

I do not believe that it will make it in the patch on Thursday. It is posible, but It is more likely that it will NOT be in the patch and will be in the next one.
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Thanks a bunch for replying ngeth, nice to get an answer from a dev .

hubb

Comment

Hold onto your supplies as it WILL work just not for a bit

Sorry!
        Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
        Grandmaster Smith 250
        Master Tailor 200
        Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Working...
        X