Legendary Bags Bugged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Bags Bugged?

I've scribed both books and can make the unexpanded bags, but I get a message saying I'm missing the unexpanded; even tho it shows as there in my tailoring kit.

Bugged?
    Mikaal Drazzminius
    Tier'Dal Necromancer
    Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
    Necrotalk Admin
    EQ Traders Super Moderator
    EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Originally posted by Senior GM Anuhadu
    Greetings Mikaal;

This is Senior GM Anuhadu responding to your petition. I took a look into the trouble and with a bit of experimenting, I figured out the trouble. Simply put, it's a bug! *grins* I had no troubles at all when I used the Experiment option to perform the combine. Just like you though, as soon as I tried to use the recipe option to create the bag, I received the same error even though both bag and solution were highlighted in green.

I've sent in a bug report on the matter to our QA team for review, they will be reviewing it soon. in the meantime, the old fashioned way of picking up and placing the items will work as a walk-around. If for some reason they don't work that way either, please let us know, and we will be happy to go ahead with exchanging the solution and rucksacks for two Tailored Legendary Rucksacks.

Good luck to you and safe journeys.

Sincerely;
    Senior GM Anuhadu
    In-Game CSR - EverQuest
    Sony Online Entertainment
    Yep, it's a bug....

I was unable to get the combine to work, even in the Planar Loom which is obviously large enough for the combine. had to have the GMs just exchange them for me.
    Mikaal Drazzminius
    Tier'Dal Necromancer
    Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
    Necrotalk Admin
    EQ Traders Super Moderator
    EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

Working...
    X