Backpack Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backpack Question

I was looking at the backpack recipes and was wondering why anyone would want the 10 slot backpacks that weigh 25 pounds?

Is there any reason to make them when you can make the same size that weighs 3 pounds?

Originally posted by Annshadow View Post
    I was looking at the backpack recipes and was wondering why anyone would want the 10 slot backpacks that weigh 25 pounds?

Is there any reason to make them when you can make the same size that weighs 3 pounds?
    Specifically which recipes were you referring to? Trader's Satchels? If so, the reason to make them is so you can equip your Bazaar mule with them and have him/her sell stuff unattended.

Comment

If it is just going to sit in the bank, and hold items, what does it matter what the weight is?

If you mean the colored Traders Satchels...some people use the colored bags to help organize their items.

Baking tools in the blue bag...Smithing molds in the orange bag...etc.
      Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
      Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Did not think of that

Good point.

Did not think about bank slots and selling stuff at the bazaar.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldier View Post
          If it is just going to sit in the bank, and hold items, what does it matter what the weight is?

If you mean the colored Traders Satchels...some people use the colored bags to help organize their items.

Baking tools in the blue bag...Smithing molds in the orange bag...etc.
          OMG I never thought of that. I will be making the color backpacks now to separate my stuff. Oh the genious...

Bill

Comment

Was the reason for them
            Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
            Grandmaster Smith 250
            Master Tailor 200
            Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

I hate trader satches for storing items for one single reason: They're NO TRADE.

I always just buy Deluxe Toolbox in Plane of Knowledge. 10 slot capacity and holds giant items. Weighs only 3.5 and is tradeable. This makes it much easier to just drop an entire bag into shared bank og trade window.

Comment

Dyed Hand Made Backpacks are available too!

Comment

Working...
                X