Gnomish Elegant Armor recipe question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gnomish Elegant Armor recipe question

According to a link I found, which I can't post because my post count is too low. I did a search for gnomish elegant needle and it was the only result if anyone needs to see it. Basically it says the Elegant Metalofiber combines requires the Clockwork needle. According the recipe listing on EQtraders main site, it requires a Gnomish Sewing Needle. Can anyone tell me which it is?

Thanks,
    Thargis

Originally posted by thargis1 View Post
    According to a link I found, which I can't post because my post count is too low. I did a search for gnomish elegant needle and it was the only result if anyone needs to see it. Basically it says the Elegant Metalofiber combines requires the Clockwork needle. According the recipe listing on EQtraders main site, it requires a Gnomish Sewing Needle. Can anyone tell me which it is?

Thanks,
    Thargis
    Need a clockwork needle for gnomish cultural. Here is a link to recipe to make it:
    http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035000000000

Comment

So I think all the elegant metalofiber are wrong then. They all have Gnomish Sewing Needle, which has no links of any kind.
      I think the Gnomish Sewing needle is an old Cazic Thule quest drop, like the Gnomish Cook Pot.

Need a clockwork needle for gnomish cultural.

Comment

All fixed, thankee.
        Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
        Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
        Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
        Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Working...
        X