Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion removed from SoF data forum

ya about to do some too and just nailed 292-296 tailoring lol

/cry need 300 skill to do tailoring combine (not able to buy book)

i have correct recipe for using silk/spinnert though

300 smithing and no porous loam sigh farm time

Comment

wee 300 tailoring and i got books so that's a confrmation need 300 to get exalted books or sublime.

2 glove augs and a bracer aug down via using silk/fluid. Going to try gloves when server comes up. Why i saved my marrow lol

Comment

mythical filament (1)
        Water of ... (1)
        exquisite silks (2)
        exquisite spineret fluid (1)
        pattern (1)

worked for me, but it doesn't show in the memorized book had to do experiment. These are by far the most common drops. I had 1 marrow 5 fluids and 0 loams. Though others I have grouped with been looting also.

Comment

Oh nm me -P I am a barbarian is why I cannot see the silk alternatives -)
          Evra O'Rady
          Level 80 Spiritwatcher
          Master Artisan of Undivided Faith on Drinal | 2400

Gnuke Abused
          Level 80 Arch Arcanist
          Master Artisan of Undivided Faith on Drinal | 2700

Comment

Your race/class should have no bearing upon which components you can use for Exalted/Sublime symbol aug combines. Your race only affects which ARMOR combines you can perform.

There are no silk combines available for barbarian armor.

However, as a Barbarian GM Tailor + Smith, I was able to use all 3 sets of ingredients to make Exalted augs:
            loam + ore
            spinneret + silk(2x)
            marrow + pelt

I expect to be able to do the same for sublime augs. I cant confirm until I get home, but I recall seeing both the tailoring type combines on the Sublime augs which are already listed/known recipes in my tailoring container.

If some recipes are missing in your tailoring container, please confirm you Searched on somethign like "Sublime C" to just show sublime chest augs or "Judgement" to show just all the exalted/sublime/intricate Tribunal augs. If you search on just "Sublime" I think you get more than 200 hits and so many of the known recipes cannot be listed due to exceeding the 200 limit.

Comment

Oh yes you are right .. the search list was too long as I only searched for Sublime , but when I cut it down to Sublime boots lets say I see both .. sorry for that guys and thanks for the info -)
              Evra O'Rady
              Level 80 Spiritwatcher
              Master Artisan of Undivided Faith on Drinal | 2400

Gnuke Abused
              Level 80 Arch Arcanist
              Master Artisan of Undivided Faith on Drinal | 2700

Comment

I just removed these posts from one of the SoF data submission threads. Please don't discuss or ask questions in there; it just makes it harder for the data entry staff to find the relevant info and get it entered in time. Discussions belong in the discussion forums.
                Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
                Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
                Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
                Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

Working...
                X