threads in Shar Vahl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• threads in Shar Vahl?

I'm probbly missing something, but I checked all three tailoring venders in Shar Vahl and didn't see any threads not templates for cultural tailoring on any of them.

Ngreth, if you need a name for the vender, I suggest Jala who also sells the acrylia threads.
    Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker the Kraftin Kitty, Master Artisan
    Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
    Celestial Navigators, Maelin Starpyre

Which Threads?

I have made a lot of Vah Shir tailored armor already. The tailoring vendors in Shar Vahl only carry the cultural threads. At this time there is no vendors that carry the materials for making the templates. I have been either buying my template materials in PoK then doing combines in Shar Vahl or vice-versa. Shar Vahl really isn't visited very much anymore except by those passing through or by those of us cultural tradeskilling.

Comment

Not sure if I am just missing them or if they got missed, but I still can't find a vender of the tailoring templates in Shar Vahl.

Thanks very much Ngreth for the smithing templates in SV, that was a big help, now finish tailoring too please!

Comment

Threads are sold on second floor npc in a building next to smithing building. I haven't checked for template pattern or threads yet but I would expect the required npc would be there.

Beastlord is the only class that requires tailored Vah Shir cultural armor.

Grolyn Blacknife
        Beastlord
         T:7
         M:0
         T:6
         M:1
        Fletching:
         M:2
        Zira Blacknife
        Shaman
        Maelin Starpyre
        Vazaelle
        Reiseraa
        Necro
        Research:

Comment

as mentioned...

As mentioned in another thread I have checked those vendors in Shar Vahl. There is no template pattern vendor in the entire city. Additional vendors now carry the CULTURAL threads only but no vendor carries the template patterns or the non-cultural thread. Yes I have checked the vendor on the second floor. Yes I have checked the other tailoring vendor around the corner towards Hollowshade Moor (carries cultural thread now, didn't used to). I have even checked with the tailoring Historian in the building just outside of the palace, across from the smithing historian. There are no new template patterns or threads in Shar Vahl. Period.

As I have mentioned this is only an inconvenience and isn't that big of a deal. Just thought it was unfair that other hometowns that support tailors now have these new items but Shar Vahl is out in the cold so to speak. Barbarians only have Beastlords for leather classes and have no silk classes making them identical to Vah Shir in classes but they have a tailoring vendor in Halas. Just making a point here.

Comment

Yup Missing. Looking into it
            Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
            Grandmaster Smith 250
            Master Tailor 200
            Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
              Yup Missing. Looking into it
              While you are at it, can someone permakill Lyjak....everytime I Origin in, he says his "Come try tailoring, it's fun and easy." speech. LIAR!!!

Comment

Added a new merchant because there was no-one I felt appropriate

it should be on test now, and it looks like it may make it in the Wednesday patch.
                Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
                Grandmaster Smith 250
                Master Tailor 200
                Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Thanks for the template supplies Ngreth, deeply appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                  X