Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elaborate Duskwoven Breeches uses Ductile Iron Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elaborate Duskwoven Breeches uses Ductile Iron Thread?

My Tier'Dal Sewing Kit shows the recepie for Elaborate Duskwoven silk armor as using Ductile Iron Thread......Would have thought that this recipie would use Ductile Adamantite Thread .....

Supposed to be this way for Dark Elven cultural?

If its supposed to be the Iron thread... could you put it on vendor in Neriak please? (Iron thread is in Grobb - but can't find it in Neriak).

Looks like a bug... will have to poke about.
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

You can find the iron thread in the foreign quarters on the LoY robe guy (remember him - you got the robe templates to use with the ribbons from him :P)

Comment

I have confirmed that this is a bug. Unfortunately it will need a full patch for a fix. In the short term you will have to travel for the thread you need.
        Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
        Grandmaster Smith 250
        Master Tailor 200
        Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Originally posted by Daemonifuge View Post
          You can find the iron thread in the foreign quarters on the LoY robe guy (remember him - you got the robe templates to use with the ribbons from him :P)
          Bah I ran all the way to grobb.

Can you remember the name of the mob ?

Will check this dude tonight Javen Ta'Vos
          Last edited by utania; 10-25-2007, 07:15 AM.
          || Blacksmith 300 || Tailor 300 || Potter 300 || Jeweler 300 || Fletcher 300 || Baker 300 || Brewer 300 ||

Comment

Ductile Adamantite Thread

my recipe book shows Ductile Adamantite Thread being needed but I can only find Ductile Iron Thread

am I missing something here?

edit: found Ductile Adamantite Thread from Garren D'Vek in Neriak Commons, tailoring supplies
            Last edited by Lilandraa; 11-06-2007, 12:27 AM.
            sigpic
            Lilandraa - Synergy Officer

Comment

Working...
            X