Quiver Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiver Recipe

I am working on my tailor skill to complete a part of my Wizard epic 1.5. I am at skill level 78 now and wanted to make quivers to get me to 115 and then do another recipe till I hit 130 which is the minium skill level I need for the combine.
    The problem is the recipe is not listed when I open my large sewing kit. I tired putting the name, individual item names and searching but no luck. Also I cannot enter the items into the kit to try a combine without a recipe. Anyone have an answer to this issue?
    Thank you for your help in advance.

TravlingMan
    Wizard of TT/Prex

Tailored Quivers

TravlingMan wrote:

"The problem is the recipe is not listed when I open my large sewing kit. I tired putting the name, individual item names and searching but no luck. Also I cannot enter the items into the kit to try a combine without a recipe. Anyone have an answer to this issue?"

The simple answer is quite simple in this case. Open your sewing kit, and then hit the "experiment" button. That'll give you the kit's slots. Put a high quality cat pelt and a quiver pattern in, and click combine. Do it this way until you succeed at it, and then you'll be able to look it up in the UI mode.

Silverfish

Comment

Another option you can use to get your skill ups are the silver ribbons. Click here for recipes. A forager makes collecting ingredients easier, but most of those foraged ingredients drop off easy to kill mobs in various zones.
      -- Mewkus: 2100 dings on the server formerly known as Solusek Ro
      try: Inventory/Flags/Spells tracker program - (sample output)

Comment

Save HQ cat pelts for DoN expert armor swatches if your race can make em.
        Another recipie u might try are Wu's armor will need somebody to make mana potions for you.

Comment

Crystalline Silk armor.

Respawn in Crystal caverns is about 10 minutes. I normally get a full stack of crystalline silk in one pass throught the spider cave. Its usually for sale pretty cheap in the bazaar, and the silver thread is a neglible expense.
          Chosen Guardian Vekaras Loneleypath, Plainswalker of Tunare
          Piratical Ranger-of-All-Work

Comment

Thanks

Thanks all that replied. I am now to 118 and making crystalline silk armor till 131.

Thanks again,

TravlingMan
            70Wiz HIE, TT/Prex

Comment

Working...
            X