252 Tailoring...about to do DoN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 252 Tailoring...about to do DoN

I got to 252 Tailoring Last night and was wondering since I have a store of over 400 Shimmering Ukun Hides in bank if now be a good time to do the DoN Cultral?

I am a Troll so Shimmering Ukun hide does the Master level. Anyone know if the DoN Cultral is Tributable? or not? I don't think I can sell 400 or so pieces in the bazaar...actual highly doubt there is 100 troll BSTs out there on Prexus.

Or should I just let the combines drop to the ground and rot?
    Regards
    Mojogoth Blackensheild
    70 Troll Shadow Knight

I know for sure wood elf expert armor isn't sellable or tributeable:-(

Comment

Most Master armor has no value whatsoever. I just drop it on the ground as I make them.

Comment

Its a good thing the new route to 300 is so much more sensible and worthwhile... (not sure if the quote is 100 percent accurate... but...)

Comment

Originally posted by kathwren
          Its a good thing the new route to 300 is so much more sensible and worthwhile... (not sure if the quote is 100 percent accurate... but...)
          unless your race .........
          well, you know

Comment

Well did my 400 hide run and got 13 skill ups out of 400+ combines (thanks salvage!) That was a very disappointed run as I was hoping to end at least in the 270s...but in the end was only 265. well time to save up another 200+ hides.
            Regards
            Mojogoth Blackensheild
            70 Troll Shadow Knight

Comment

Working...
            X