Best Skillup Path for a Iksar Monk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Skillup Path for a Iksar Monk?

I decided to get my 46 monk's tailoring up to work on his DoN armor. I was thinking of doing his journeyman till triv of 139 then doing ribbons till triv after that. Is there a easier route?
    Thulack
    95 Halfling Ranger on Cazic Thule Server
    Baking(300)+15% Trophy, Brewing(300)+15% Trophy, Fletching(300)+15% Trophy, Jewelcrafting(300)+15% Trophy, Pottery(300)+12% Trophy, Smithing(300) +15% Trophy, Tailoring(300)+15% Trophy
    Formerly Antimony Raventhorne Merchant of No Levels

Should be able to buy kiola saps in abysmal sea to make Wu's armor just need a chanter to make you some mana potions. Wu's trivals at 158 i think:-)

Comment

While you're working that cultural you may want to put some time into Crystalline Silk. You can gather the silk from the spiders at the bottom of Crystal Caverns, or brave the maze that is Velkator's Labyrinth. Either way you should be able to walk out with a good bit of silk and get to the mid-120's. Folded Bearskin Potion bags are also an alternative to get into the 162 area. After that there are many skill paths, though studded acrylia may be a good way to the high 180's.
      Dyllwin Dalewalker
      94th Heirophant of Karana
      Master Artisan, Member of the 2100 club!
      Tailoring 300 - Fletching 300
      Jewelry 300 - Smithing 300
      Brewing 300 - Baking 300
      Pottery 300

Alts:
      Pattes Tinkering 300 - Research 300
      Krakkn Abakkn Alchemy 300
      Nimblefoot Dalewalker
      Baking 250
      Soluss Monachus Brewing 296
      Ripima Smithing 266

Cazic-Thule Server