Pattern for Erudian ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern for Erudian ...

Ok, how do you make these? I made some a couple of weeks ago and seem to have forgotten how (or the recipe is bugged). I have my Ancestral Erudite Armor book. It says that I need it + a large bottle of ink, a roll of plain parchment, a quill (which is actually Quill), and a compacted backpack and to combine them all in a book binding. I try that and get a DNC.

I'd swear that this is what I did before. Unfortunately, the book binding does not have a recipe list.

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by EnasYorl; 03-04-2005, 11:57 AM.

Anyone? anyone? Buehler?

Comment

Originally posted by EnasYorl
      Ok, how do you make these? I made some a couple of weeks ago and seem to have forgotten how (or the recipe is bugged). I have my Ancestral Erudite Armor book. It says that I need it + a large bottle of ink, a roll of plain parchment, a quill (which is actually Quill), and a compacted backpack and to combine them all in a book binding. I try that and get a DNC.

I'd swear that this is what I did before. Unfortunately, the book binding does not have a recipe list.

Thanks for your help.
      Doesn't the recipe also say "and this book"? Put the book into the Binding also. It worked for me when I made the Master Patterns.
      Uban the Wizard
      Luclin (formerly of Stormhammer (formerly of Bristlebane))

Comment

Originally posted by Mahlig
        Doesn't the recipe also say "and this book"? Put the book into the Binding also. It worked for me when I made the Master Patterns.
        In my post I stated, "I have my Ancestral Erudite Armor book. It says that I need it + a large bottle of ink, a roll of plain parchment, a quill (which is actually Quill), and a compacted backpack and to combine them all in a book binding."

I was getting DNCs with and without the Ancestral Armor book in the book binding for the combine.

Comment

Should work. So we'll need to guess - no need to respond until we guess right

Could it be one of the materials is a bit wrong - perhaps re buy all 5 from the merchant.

Could it be you are using a symbol book and not the base book?
          Obina Redemptus

Comment

Some people have reported that now "a quill" works instead of "Quill." Might try that.

Kemie

Comment

Originally posted by Kemie Dreamshadow
              Some people have reported that now "a quill" works instead of "Quill." Might try that.

Kemie
              Well, that is why the book says "a quill".

A

Comment

Originally posted by AbsorEQ
                Well, that is why the book says "a quill".

A
                I guess the patch changed the recipe and I used the Quill that was left over from my previous successful combine. Unfortunately, I am unable to test with a quill as I have inadvertently deleted my Ancestral Erudite Armor book. Grrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by EnasYorl
                  I guess the patch changed the recipe and I used the Quill that was left over from my previous successful combine. Unfortunately, I am unable to test with a quill as I have inadvertently deleted my Ancestral Erudite Armor book. Grrrr.
                  Ok, I can confirm, use "a quill" instead of "Quill".

Comment

Working...
                  X