No announcement yet.

All please /feedback your thoughts on the tailoring trivial changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is tailoring the only tradeskill that got trivial levels lowered? I haven't seen others mentioned yet; just wondering.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Pulvani
    Lvl 70 Druid
    Tradeskiller at large
    Solusek Ro
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I too felt pigeon holed, tromped on, bent over the table, etc. I mean it isnt like we can actually destroy the economy with Velious stuff, and besides it wasnt all that easy to farm pelts anymore.

My big beef is that I was going to start the halfling stuff, and I cant even turn in the %&&* fractured femur. It is a broken quest.

I now have turned my attention to old scholl cultural. But I have more chance in playing pick up sticks with my butt cheeks than farming a tons of theses pelts.

What really gets me is that I had just , no kidding 2 weeks before expansion, given all my extra stuff, several stacks of pelts and supplies to my RL brother so he could skill up to 250. Who knew.

I sent in my feed back as well. Tho I wouldnt hold breath on changing trivial level back on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Foddwin Rottinluk
        But I have more chance in playing pick up sticks with my butt cheeks than farming a tons of theses pelts.
        Haha, that's a great quote! The nerf hurts me too so I'll be using info from one of the earlier posts to do my feedback.
        What day is it anyway?

Fesc - Necro - Fennin Ro Server

Comment

Everyone is complaining about the change but have noone but themselves to blame. Why stock pile so much stuff? I will make enough to do about 50-100 combines and then farm some more. Tailoring is stuck at 235 atm. Yes, I was doing solstice robes and they are expensive.
          This is no different from when they took away Fine Plate as the prefered method in smithing. That change hit me really hard back then.
          What do I suggest? Place your items in the baz and let some junior tailor buy them. Recover what plat you spent or make some from your farming efforts. There are other paths out there. Take the time to find them.
          This is a game, enjoy it, but don't sit there and whine about improvements to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by poorsmith
            Everyone is complaining about the change but have noone but themselves to blame. Why stock pile so much stuff?
            Why stock pile so much? Because I can. And I prefer, personally, to do large batches all at once. I used to do smaller batches of 10-50 but I grew tired of not seeing a single skillup during those smaller batches. Now, when I set out to do some skilling, I will do hundreds (back when working for 1750) of combines at once.

Gaining 10, 20, even 50 points during a skillrun gives *me* a feeling of accomplishment. Not a feeling I got when doing small batches without a skillup. Needless to say, all of the TS'ers that stock pile (for whatever reason) are rather upset that their supply is useless to them.

Understand, we are not flooding the market with high end gear, 99.9% of the stuff that I use for skilling is worthless to the market - vendors laugh at the item and reward you with a plat or 2. Tribute is nice use, if it's not already maxed. Most of the time it just gets dropped on the ground and rots.

I'm now working on 2100, sadly, I see tailoring keeping me from that goal - due to the trivial changes and waste of skillup supplies.
            Sunburnt Dmize - 80 Druid - D-Ro
            300 - Tailor +15%, Smith +12%, Fletcher +12%, Brewer +12%, JC +12%, Potter +12%, Baker +12%

Phrump Eatsogres - 32 Gnome - D-Ro
            300 - Tinker +15%
            300 - Researcher +12%
            300 - Tailor +12%

Comment

Working...
            X