Velious Leather 252...

Please post what else you can find!

Originally posted by Britneyy
    So far:
    Solstice Robes 252 Trivial
    Velious Leather 252...

Please post what else you can find!
    Othmir fur caps 262
    Arctic Wyvern masks 252 (as noted already)
    Keyeluke - Human Monk of Druzzil Ro
    Member of the 2100 Club since 25 April 2006

Comment

all the PoP silk and leather trivials look to be the same (at least those recipes that i know). all the elemental combines at 335. storm rider stuff at 308. robe of perpetual tempest at 295.

Comment

so wtf we supppose to use to skill up on and that is a load of crap to change this with no warning.

So now all those skins I have been collecting for a skill up run are worthless.

And Sony wonders why people are leaving the game duh.
        Liwsa 75 Druid Prexus - Retired

Comment

Originally posted by Liwsa
          so wtf we supppose to use to skill up on and that is a load of crap to change this with no warning.

So now all those skins I have been collecting for a skill up run are worthless.

And Sony wonders why people are leaving the game duh.
          Absolutely!! 350 arctic wyvern hides, spent about 40k..now useless. 2 days of fishing for cobalt cod..wasted...Thanks for the heads up SoE!

Comment

Originally posted by Darknis Shadowsoul
            Absolutely!! 350 arctic wyvern hides, spent about 40k..now useless. 2 days of fishing for cobalt cod..wasted...Thanks for the heads up SoE!
            same here! i actually used the barter hall to pick up wyvern hides and cod oils, and i've been farming silks, imbuing emeralds, making celestial essence for several days to make a run at 300. and now ALL that is wasted bank space and time. i can't believe this... it's malicious on the part of the developers to make things useless without warning, and things that folks spend a lot of time and money gathering.

i'm really hoping this is an error/accident/bug

everyone please be very proud of me that i haven't blown up and gotten myself banned from the boards for venting and burning everyone's ears off.
            Last edited by greebmushroome; 03-03-2005, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Well, my response to this was very swift.

I logged in. Saw the new trivials, logged out. Cancelled account.

I actually quit EQ in December last year, but when i saw they changed tradeskills to go to 300 i figured id come back and give it a whack. Since I love doing tradeskills.

Well SoE. I dont love it THAT much. So this is for you ,,!,,

Comment

Can anyone confirm if all wyvern is 252, or did they scale the trivials by piece?
                Keyeluke - Human Monk of Druzzil Ro
                Member of the 2100 Club since 25 April 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Keyeluke
                  Can anyone confirm if all wyvern is 252, or did they scale the trivials by piece?
                  well, several wyvern pieces are 252. a whole bunch of the other velious leathers are 252 (see my post in the database updates forum... i list all the combines and trivials i had in my coldain tanner's kit).

Comment

Do all the tradeskill developers over at SoE have a two month head cold going on or something??

First they mangalate all the cultural containers and now they have made Tailoring exponentially more impossible ( *understatment* ).

Take some sudafed and get to work guys. These code oversights and blatant bad nerfing should have never made it past quality control.

*Sorry Nolrog* - I do realise this is not an SoE board. Just venting after the a month of bad tradeskill experiences .

Cheers,

Lokase

Plainswalker of the 75th Season
                    Quiet and stealthy, Lokase slips into the forest to resume the hunt.

Comment

Since there are just no words (at least that can be used in polite company) that can express how I feel about this, I made my statement by cancelling my EQ subscription.

Comment

Please take all ranting to the PSR, and not here. I feel your pain, as a 250 tailor I remember going through the horror of the non-robe paths, but please adhere to the EQTC rules and rant in the appropriate places. Thanks,

--Myrron Lifewarder
                        Myrron Lifewarder, <Celestial Navigators>, Retired

Grandmaster Tailor ( 250 ) Master Brewer ( 200 ) Master Fletcher ( 200 ) Master Jewelcrafter ( 200 ) Master Smith ( 200 ) Master Baker ( 191 ) Master Potter ( 190 )

Comment

Working...
                        X