Iksar book 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iksar book 1

I'm looking to start the cultural armor and figured I'd start with my monk as she has the most space and it would let me know how much inventory space I will need to clear on my higher lvl chars. The 4 ingredients for the first book are listed as: Bloodgil scales, a scroll, bloodstone ring, and cat's eye agate. The NPC says they can be found in Swamp of no hope and Lake of Ill Omen. I looked the first 3 items (the agate buyable on most JC merchants) up on allakhazams and found that the 3 mobs listed to drop them are all in Lake of Ill Omen. One item, (the bloodgil scales) is listed as dropping off 2 mobs, one lvl 35 and one lvl 58 . This seems extreme to me for the first step in armor for a lvl 20. I took my dru to Swamp of No Hope - hopping to track some low lvl bloodgil something or other, but the swamp is aptly named. So, after that long lead in, my questions are:

1) Is there something killable by a lvl 20 that drops bloodgil scales? If so, where is it?
    2) Why do they send you to Swamp of No Hope when nothing on the list drops there?

They send you into SoNH because Bloodstone Ring and Cat's Eye Agate are random drops of non-specific mobs. The best place to get the Bloodgill Scales are at the entrance to Veksar. I know they are high for a lvl 20, but there was no other place I could find them.

Menious
    lvl 62 Necromance
    7th Hammer

Comment

Working...
    X