How to improve success rate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to improve success rate?

I'm wondering how far you can be from trivial and still get a success or two.

When I was skill 160 (WIS=168) I made 75 combines for solstice robes and got 8 skillups and 5 successful combines. I was a happy camper!

Unfortunatly, I seem to have used up my good luck. Since then I've done 96 combines with 4 skillups and ZERO success (up to 174 skill). I've even increased my WIS to 228 now.

What else can I do? I need at least 1 success per 40 attempts or I'll go broke fast. With the Bazaar, most markets are getting flooded with items, so the ways I was making cash is starting to dry up.

Frae @ Bristlebane
    Level 21 Halfling Druid
    Frae @ Bristlebane
    Level 21 Halfling Druid

Tailor (172)
    Brewing (130)
    Smithing (122)
    Pottery (132)

in the long run, you are better off failing those combines if you want to skill up
    Other then a 5% tailoring mod geerlock, you can't increase your chances to make the robes, unless your skill goes up. Until 200s, you'll remain at a 5% chance of success

My Magelo Profile

Comment

Agree totaly I would prefer to fail on the robes at this point. The chains are too much of a pain in the *** to have made. If you farm your own silk the only cost is the emeralds.

Woodeckt WolfdenGlade Warden of the 65th Circle & 36AA -
      Follower of Karana & Protector of all Living Creatures.Captain Serving Trampers Trade
      The Wolfden Clan

Making Robes has been my friend since 190+ I agree on the success I would rather not make many robes the chains are expensive to make.
        Prence Talormade
        <Eternus Solaris>
        --Prexus--Server--

Comment

Working...
        X