i got a question about brellium this time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got a question about brellium this time

can enchanters only enchant large bricks or is there spells for small bricks and blocks of brellium?

I believe...

I believe it is only LARGE bricks. So if you want a sheet you'll need to have 3 large bricks enchanted, them combine them and hammer them out.

=(
    http://members.cox.net/jessamynsarmor/heraldic.html

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=163245Magelo

Comment

It is only large bricks currently...I wish they would fix the darn spell so it would work on any of the sizes.
      Arrakeen Naed'Shoj
      Smith and Priest of Tunare's Blessings

Comment

Another Brick in the Wall

Only works on large bricks.
        Three large bricks must be conbined to make a block, therefore one folded sheet will be three large bricks, and a three sheet recipe will be a total of nine large bricks.
        At level 54 the enchanter who enchants my brellium uses almost a full load of mana to enchant nine large bricks. That's with a Clarity II self buff.
        Working with any of the Cultural Recipes is an investment in time and plat.
        :shock:
        Ragvar Woundbinder
        Cleric of Brell
        53rd Season
        Fennin Ro Server

Comment

Re: Another Brick in the Wall

I would be willing to bet that it would be quicker to powerlvl a 'chanter to 49 than to try and convince one (or more) to enchant your bricks... now making the spell affect BLOCKS, that would help out SO much!

FYI... at 49 a full load of mana is only good for 6 bricks

Comment

The Enchanter who usually enchants my Brellium is now 58th level. STILL can't get 10 full bricks out of a bar of mana. **** that's a lot of enchanting!

I usually grab her and do 60 bricks at a time. :shock: sometimes more, if she's not in the mood to go hunting. She did almost 100 in one night for me one time. :shock: :shock:

I'm always SO eternally gratefull for her help, and she won't let me pay her! I know when I get to the level when I can make the Ubah Brell armor, she'll be wantin some though. That's cool with me!
            Balkin Ironfist (Ominous Deeds)
            56th Myrmidon of Brell Serilis
            Xegony

"Every day of my life forces me to lower my estimate of the average IQ of the Human Race."

Comment

Working...
            X