need recipe for Ralos zek (barbarien) plate culteral armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need recipe for Ralos zek (barbarien) plate culteral armor

hey all i have look for some sort of plate armor i can make that works for ralos zek barbarien with 50+ac on the BP can anyone help this almost neked barbarien warrior out

thanks Dhalvid :P

Click on the logo at the top left corner of the page, select recipes, select cultural smithing, select human qeynos cultural. Look for fierce heraldic armor.

Comment

CoD forge?

sumamael
      Herald of the Duck

There a forge in there, Samamael? I haven't had the pleasure to smack down the fatso, or the time to collect worm flesh, ...yet...

I can see it now, 'Forging: LIVE from the Crypt!'

Good travels,
      Aurthur / Tenasi
      Emerald Templars
      Quellious

Comment

No forge but a nice place to get away from all the disappointed customers whom I told that I'm retired from smithing

I guess I will change it soon, probably gonna hang out in the Bastion of Thunder from now on

Comment

hey all i have look for some sort of plate armor i can make that works for ralos zek barbarien with 50+ac on the BP can anyone help this almost neked barbarien warrior out.
          As a barbarian you will not be able to make any Ralloz Zek wearable high end cultural. All barbarian made high end cultural can only be worn by worshipers of the Tribunal. There are some alternatives though. You might want to research human and ogre cultural, I'm not certain but I believe both may offer a high end cultural wearable by Ralloz Zek following barbarians, although the human armor may be unimbued. I'd have to varify though, to be certain.

Comment

Well..

Fierce Heraldic - WAR, BRD; HUM, BAR, ELF, DEF, HEF, TRL, OGR, HFL, GNM; deity: Rallos Zek, wt 3.0, recommended level 45, MAGIC

Crimson Darkscale - OGR, TRL; WAR, SHD; Rallos Zek; recommended level 45, wt 3.0

Barbarians can not SMITH any of the armor themselves. However, they can wear the human cultural from Qeynos, which is the Fierce Heraldic. However, they can not wear the Crimson Darkscale which is made by Ogres.

Armor Stats can be found off the mail page.

Recipies->Cultural->Human-Qeynos then select the link at the top which has Human Qeynos Smithed Armor/Weapon Stats page.
            http://members.cox.net/jessamynsarmor/heraldic.html

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=163245Magelo

Comment

Ops I guess I missed that he wants to make it himself.

Comment

Helanic Tundra armor smokes Fierce Heraldric anyway. Why bother to follow Rallos Zek?

Comment

Because it was a decision made three years ago when cultural armor didn't exists? I remember one poll that suggested half of all barbaian warriors were RZ, not Tribunal.

Sorry, but here is my quick rant: Human made armor, wearable by a Barbarian, using a gem that can only be imbued by an Ogre. So whose culture is this cultural armor? Barbarians could wear the old Ogre cultural, but not the blue diamond.

Arghargh Grumble, Darkblood
                  57 Ogre Shaman of Rallos Zek
                  Alchemy – 160
                  Baking – 200
                  Brewing - 200
                  Fishing - 200
                  Fletching – 200
                  Jewelcraft –200
                  Potting - 200
                  Grandmaster Smith - 250
                  Tailoring – 159

Comment