Fine Seafarer's armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fine Seafarer's armor

I noticed the recipes for the older cultural Fine Seafarer's Chain armors are no longer available. I believe that I must have missed some posting about this. Today I tried them with my human enchanter smith with maxed trophy and got the error message that I couldn't combine them (the exact ingredients) in the current container. I tried both the Qeynos and Freeport human forges.

The ingredients were still listed at allakhazam's.
    And for reference, the only combine that I tried was the Fine Seafarer's Boots recipes.
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/r...l?recipe=1982.

I'm not sure what you mean by "no longer available". there is currently a problem with the site and no recipes are showing up if you look for specific items. Are you reporting that the recipe is missing from EQTC or that it does not combine any longer or both
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Ok, sorry for being late. The in game recipes for the Fine Seafarer's Chain all work in game, except for the boot recipe. All other armor-recipes in this series are functioning correctly.

Comment

Working...
      X