name for high elf cultural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name for high elf cultural

I did the cultural tradeskill task. I bought every possible book that should have the recipes. I am 300 in smithing and my trophy is 8% atm. I type in glorious moonglade and get zero recipes. I tried glorious, nothing. I tried moonglade, nothing.

Can someone please help me out here?

These are the books I have at present:
    Ancestral High Elven Armor
    Vieled Seals of Alaris
    Numinous Book of High Elven Culture

This does not count all the items that I bought and scribed. I went to the npcs outside the library again in PoK and bought and scribed again. Same thing with the npc in Argath. I am at a loss *why* I am unable to find in the recipes at the forge my armor.
    Last edited by Nyterose; 11-23-2011, 08:10 PM.

Are you at a cultural Forge? you must be using the Koada'Dal forge in Felwithe to make the armor

Oh and you also need to buy and scribe Glorious High Elven Cultural Smithing - available from the Cultural Historian in PoK near the Library Entrace OR off the Bookseller in Argath among other places.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Ok I finally got that to work. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Just a note, although I may have been doing something wrong, but just last night I checked all of the 'historians' outside the library in PoK, and didn't see anyone selling the 'Glorious' book. I did eventually find it on the vender in the starting zone of VoA (do not recall its name).

It just occurred to me that I didn't see any books that are not for my race (Vah Shir). Is there something that hides things from me on the venders based on my race? Maybe the ones in PoK are just broke for Vah Shir.
        Last edited by Jinaabu3169; 11-28-2011, 11:04 AM.
        Jinaabi Vah Shir - Bristlebane
        Smithing 300 7/7
        Tailoring 300 7/7
        Fletching 300 7/7
        Pottery 300 6/7
        Baking 300 7/7
        Brewing 300 6/7
        Jewelry 300 6/7
        Dagnora Drakkin
        Poison Making 300 7/7

Comment

I purchased the Glorious Cultural Drakkin scrolls from a Cultural Historian, the one standing in front of the table to the left of the PoK Library entrance, on Saturday. But yes, they are also available from Bookseller Shoden in Argath. And yes, for the Cultural books, you can only see for your race.
          Last edited by Aanuvane; 11-28-2011, 11:21 AM.
          Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
          AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
          X