Intricate, Elaborate Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intricate, Elaborate Weapons

I have all the ingredients to make an intricate great axe but it tells me I need to know more before i can combine. Please anyone help me with what i need to know or direct me to where the information is. Thank you.

You need to scribe the book. You can find it on the Cultural Merchants near the entrance to the Library in PoK.
    Mikaal Drazzminius
    Tier'Dal Necromancer
    Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
    Necrotalk Admin
    EQ Traders Super Moderator
    EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

Actually, the weapon books for smithing are on Borik Darkanvil, in the smithing/forge building between the small and big banks in PoK. You need Intricate Weapon Smithing for smithed weapons or the weapon books for tailoring can be found near the looms in PoK on Tratlan Matrick.

The vendors up by the Library Entrance have charms, symbol and armor books along with misc books for learning template recipes instead of having to experiment to learn them.
      Last edited by Aanuvane; 11-26-2010, 01:20 PM.
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Oops. That's what I get for trying to answer before heading out to Black Friday sales after only 2 hours sleep...

Mikaal Drazzminius
        Tier'Dal Necromancer
        Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merger

Master Artisan
        Necrotalk Admin
        EQ Traders Super Moderator
        EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

I actually ventured out for a little bit today - none of the stores I went to were particularly swamped....
          AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Thank you.

Thank you guys so much for responding. I could not find this information anywhere. Yall are the best !

Comment

Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
              Actually, the weapon books for smithing are on Borik Darkanvil, in the smithing/forge building between the small and big banks in PoK. You need Intricate Weapon Smithing for smithed weapons or the weapon books for tailoring can be found near the looms in PoK on Tratlan Matrick.

The vendors up by the Library Entrance have charms, symbol and armor books along with misc books for learning template recipes instead of having to experiment to learn them.
              You need to label these recipes as such, though. Simple/Ornate/Intricate/Elegant/Elaborate/Inured/Stalwart/Extravagant (not the right order) crafted weapons all need to be labeled as requiring their respective books of XXX Weapon Smithing or XXX Weapon Tailoring.
              Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
              Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

Will put that on the to do list it's a lot of work to edit all the recipes to get this note added.

Comment

What about the vicious/nimble symbols for these weapons ? Are jewelcraft tomes needed to be scribed to make these recipes ?

Comment

Yes. They are also sold in PoK on the JC merchants on the eastern merchant shops near the baking/brewing merchants.
                    Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
                    Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Working...
                    X