Old EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old EQ

Hello, I am looking for a list of all blacksmithing items pre-Kunark expansion only. Could someone direct me. Thanks!

Couple of questions:

1 - Are you including items that were just general additions, such as the first updated cultural, but not tied to any expansion?

2 - What the heck do you want this for (just curious)?

3 - Are you including revamped zone stuff, such as Tae Ew Armor? That one strikes me as especially questionable since it's required level 51, which you couldn't get until Kunark.

I guess the clarification needed would be: do you want smithed items in the timeframe before Kunark was released, or smithed items using only drops available from old world content?

Comment

Probably your best bet would be to go as far back on threads in this forum as you can go to see the skill-up discussions. Other than that, I recommend just going to town and starting your own.

My guess is that Flugen is playing on an emulator and want's to know what he can do without actually having to go through the Smithing Quick Trivial list and figure it out.

Gorse

Comment

pre-kunark,
        Banded Armor
        assorted smithed items for tailoring (studs for studded leather and boneing for reinforced leather)
        thats just off the top of my head atm

i do not recall any weapons of any type being blacksmithed pre-kunark
        a few months after kunark release, fall of 2000 roughly, they added Fine Plate and the various cultural smithed armors

Comment

There were a handful of weapons pre Kunark or very close to it. The Fixxin Followig quest for silver weapons seems to be associated with November or December 1999 in my recollection, as was the Dirge of the Forgefire that allowed the creation of Forged weapons.

Comment

Working...
          X