Elegant Nightkeeper's armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elegant Nightkeeper's armor

I recently came back to EQ. I've been neglecting my tradeskills exploring the new expansions and stuff, getting to 85 and making some new twinks.

I noticed that I had all the supplies for an Elegant Nightkeeper's Cuirass. I went and tried to do the combine after making all the other parts and it said "This seems correct but something is wrong. Perhaps you need to know something more in order to combine this"

So, I came here and did some searching, and found out I had to scribe some books. So, I went to Pok, and scribed them all. Went back, same message again. :/ Searched some more and found that I need 300 smithing to see all the books. So, I got the last 2 points in smithing to get 300 in smithing. Bought the last 2 books in PoK, then ran to Grobb to make my new BP.

Same message still... "This seems correct but something is wrong. Perhaps you need to know something more in order to combine this" I checked the tradeskill quest guy in Grobb, he only had quests for the augments for me.

I know I'm missing something but I can't figure out what, Any help here?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Balauk View Post
    Went back, same message again. :/ Searched some more and found that I need 300 smithing to see all the books. So, I got the last 2 points in smithing to get 300 in smithing. Bought the last 2 books in PoK, then ran to Grobb to make my new BP.

I know I'm missing something but I can't figure out what, Any help here?

Thanks in advance.
    Is it possible you missed the Elegant Troll Cultural Smithing book? That particular one and the two Symbol Smithing books (Exalted and Sublime) are not sold on the same vendor as the rest of the Smithing books (A Cultural Smithing Historian).

They are instead found on A Cultural Discoveries Historian.

My only present guess for you.

Comment

That may be it. I'll check into it.

Comment

Well, I bought them all and scribed them all. I still got the "This seems correct but something is wrong. Perhaps you need to know something more in order to combine this" message. I'm gonna run back and try just scribing the elegant one I guess. maybe the others over wrote the first one? Dunno WTF is up here

Comment

OK I got it now. I shoulda read your post a couple more times. LOL Made me a new BP.

Comment

Working...
          X