Inured Weapon Smithing, A Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inured Weapon Smithing, A Book

HIya! First time poster. I have been looking to create an Inured weap for my SK. Where can I find this book( Inured Weapon Smithing )? Is there a requirement to get it? Like a skill lvl or actual lvl( Im 85 )?

Inured weapons

Originally posted by Nitlaan View Post
    HIya! First time poster. I have been looking to create an Inured weap for my SK. Where can I find this book( Inured Weapon Smithing )? Is there a requirement to get it? Like a skill lvl or actual lvl( Im 85 )?

Your lvl has nothing to do with it.
    But you must have high enough Skill lvl to buy the scrolls.The scrolls are sold on merchants just outside the Library in PoK:-)

Comment

my current smithing skill( no mods ) is 275!! That not high enuff, i guess

Comment

That should be high enough for Inured:-)

Comment

Im sry, but I've looked at All the Dwarf smiths in the SE trader bldg, as well as the merchants near the Library door and still do not see this scroll/book!!

Comment

Im sry, but I've looked at All the Dwarf smiths in the SE trader bldg, as well as the merchants near the Library door and still do not see this scroll/book!!
            One thought. Are you on a progression server? I don't think either have unlocked SoD yet.

Gorse

Comment

Er Try the dwarf merchant in the smithing building that sells the Superior leather paddings?

Comment

I guess you must have a 300 in Smithing, unmodded

Comment

Working...
                X